Doodlebug Hiawatha 1947 HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
da007man,
Before you right off this forum completely,It's important to know we get alot of "one time charlies" that need help with a quick sale.A lot of great information and knowledge here,and a few passionate mini bikers.You locale says France?

You guys are friggin' morons...I'm American from San Francisco
Another twelve year old playing hookie from school.:doah: Or is school out in; what is it now San Fransisco? Yeah you're the first one to come on here with a BS story and run some foolish dribble about having this or that.:laugh:

I'm sorry you dont "really" have a minibike, did someone with a minibike hurt you?:lol::lol::lol:

Super nova, I'm 20 years old, my doodlebug is REAL, and the only one that is hurt is you. For all I know YOU'RE the 12 year old kid playing hooky with some BS story. How dare you say that I'm full of BS. I bet the only thing full of shit is ur boyfriends d**k. I'm done wasting my time on you. Go find a mini bike to work on, I want to take pleasure fixing mine.
Code:
stick around, there's lots to be learned here...you just got ahold of some of the smart asses here, that's all.
Thanks, I think I'll stay if this "supernova" joke minds his business :)

da007man,
Before you right off this forum completely,It's important to know we get alot of "one time charlies" that need help with a quick sale.A lot of great information and knowledge here,and a few passionate mini bikers.You locale says France?
Yeah I live here for working purposes. I'm not planning on selling my doodlebug, I'm planning on working on it, enjoying my hobby :)

Oldsalt

Let's see....Says he is from France, but then says he is from San Fran. Probably only there to have his Lobotomy scar checked. The latest in a long string of lies. I'd bet he actually lives in Stockton or Oakland! This kid then said he was gone forever from the forum...now he is back again. Now he is getting pissed that no one believes, with very good reason, anything he has to say. Hey Kid...some advice if you are really in San Francisco. If you drop your wallet don't pick it up. Kick it all the way out of town before you bend over.

Super nova, I'm 20 years old, my doodlebug is REAL, and the only one that is hurt is you. For all I know YOU'RE the 12 year old kid playing hooky with some BS story. How dare you say that I'm full of BS. (Edited by supernova because there are young ears) I'm done wasting my time on you. Go find a mini bike to work on, I want to take pleasure fixing mine.
Code:
stick around, there's lots to be learned here...you just got ahold of some of the smart asses here, that's all.
Thanks, I think I'll stay if this "supernova" joke minds his business :)
Sorry there little Nancy boy, I'm quite straight unlike your story which is anything but straight.:laugh:

You stepped right in it coming on here with some BS story so dont cry about your stinky shoe now, live with it a$$ho!e.:thefinger:

Quite frankly I hope you leave the site. We've had enough liars have make their way through here on their way to hell.:devil2:

P.S. Does your mommy know you're playing on the computer?

Last edited:
Let's see....Says he is from France, but then says he is from San Fran. Probably only there to have his Lobotomy scar checked. The latest in a long string of lies. I'd bet he actually lives in Stockton or Oakland! This kid then said he was gone forever from the forum...now he is back again. Now he is getting pissed that no one believes, with very good reason, anything he has to say. Hey Kid...some advice if you are really in San Francisco. If you drop your wallet don't pick it up. Kick it all the way out of town before you bend over.
I never said I was from France, I said I lived there. I am from San Francisco. If you don't understand: I WAS BORN AND RAISED THERE.
I don't give a f**k if you think I'm lying, I know that I have a doodlebug hiawatha, and I know that I want to fix it.

Sorry there little Nancy boy, I'm quite straight unlike your story which is anything but straight.:laugh:

You stepped right in it coming on here with some BS story so dont cry about your stinky shoe now, live with it a$$ho!e.:thefinger:

Quite frankly I hope you leave the site. We've had enough liars have make their way through here on their way to hell.:devil2:

P.S. Does your mommy know you're playing on the computer?
OK, you're being ridiculous. I think Mr. Smart-ass here is jealous that he has some shitty chinese cheap bike and I have a real nice old 1947 doodlebug. Isn't that cute my friend. Quite frankly, I hope you get laid some day. You seem like a very lonely boring person that spends his days not believing stuff and insulting guys for no reason. No wonder you're 44 and single :doah:
P.S Does your nice doctor know you broke out of your padded cell? M****r F****r :thefinger:

OK, you're being ridiculous. I think Mr. Smart-ass here is jealous that he has some shitty chinese cheap bike and I have a real nice old 1947 doodlebug. Isn't that cute my friend. Quite frankly, I hope you get laid some day. You seem like a very lonely boring person that spends his days not believing stuff and insulting guys for no reason. No wonder you're 44 and single :doah:
P.S Does your nice doctor know you broke out of your padded cell? M****r F****r :thefinger:
No Mr. Smartass is not jealous, Mr. Smartass owns one of the most rare and original trailbikes there are as well as a dozen other vintage small engine powered toys. As for my love life which you seem overly concerned about, I'm 45 now and dating a local news Anchorwoman who is hotter than the center of the sun. Sorry little man, you hit the wall again.:laugh:

And I looked at the one picture, looks like a twelve year old boy riding a Doodlebug someone (not you) fixed up. Had you truly been the one who restored it you would have been more well versed in your descriptions of the brake assembly. I'm still calling Bu!!$h!t on this one.:laugh:

No Mr. Smartass is not jealous, Mr. Smartass owns one of the most rare and original trailbikes there are as well as a dozen other vintage small engine powered toys. As for my love life which you seem overly concerned about, I'm 45 now and dating a local news Anchorwoman who is hotter than the center of the sun. Sorry little man, you hit the wall again.:laugh:

And I looked at the one picture, looks like a twelve year old boy riding a Doodlebug someone (not you) fixed up. Had you truly been the one who restored it you would have been more well versed in your descriptions of the brake assembly. I'm still calling Bu!!$h!t on this one.:laugh:
I didn't restore it, my grandfather did. The photo is me on the doodlebug, I have many other pictures of me on it if you insist. You really have a hard time trusting people. Oh, and an anchorwoman from Oklahoma, is most likely as hot as pluto. Call me little man again and I'll come over and whoop your sorry little smart ass. FYI, I'm 6 ft 5

I didn't restore it, my grandfather did. The photo is me on the doodlebug, I have many other pictures of me on it if you insist. You really have a hard time trusting people. Oh, and an anchorwoman from Oklahoma, is most likely as hot as pluto. Call me little man again and I'll come over and whoop your sorry little smart ass. FYI, I'm 6 ft 5
Refer to post#11, the post where you said YOU restored it after finding it a rusty heap. You are not even a good liar. You are even worse in a pissing contest, but in all fairness you are up against a seasoned pro with a fire hose.:laugh:

And Oklahoma has some major league hotties, my girlfriend and ex-wives included. Oklahoma has produced several Miss America winners and beautiful female stars in all areas of entertainment. Not sure what you fruitcakes have against Oklahoma but it's awesome here.:thumbsup:

And little man, should you decide to make the trip out here to whip my ass you'll need a few things. A good lunch for nutrition, an EMT standing by although I doubt they will be able to help you, and your mommy to comfort you.

And 6'5", WOW! I had no idea they could stack shit that high!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So the 5' 5" twelve year old in the photo is not in fact you then.:shrug:

And keep throwing pitches little man, I knock em all out of the park!:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.