Recent content by dab18351

1. D

Ever Since I Was A Young Boy I've Played The Silver Ball!!!

I live near Allentown have to stop by Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. D

High RPM Clutch

My engine idles at 2000rpm..Is there a clutch that would work at idle for this rpm. The ones I have kick in at a lower rpm and I have to shut off my minibike when standing still...thanks :scooter:
  3. D

GX160 Heads

AGK is Great!!
  4. D

GC160 Carb on Clone?

I hear you on that!! :smile:
  5. D

160 head swap

Try adjusting your lash again especially on the exhaust valve(about.002"-003")...You still have the decompression tab on the cam?
  6. D

risers

Anyone have handlebar risers for sale for a baja heat or mini?..Mine cracked in half..Thanks:thumbsup:
  7. D

Can't get mikuni to idle right?

The carb is level on the bike...i have not seen anything come out of the the tube. It used to be that when i tilted it to the left a little it would run good and brought it back up to normal and begin to roughen up but i took the whole thing apart not carb but tank(Cleaned out) and put new lines...
  8. D

Can't get mikuni to idle right?

I have a clone that is modified on a baja mini with.265" Lift cam, 26lb springs,1.2 rockers,molly push rods, stainless valves, stock head and mikuni carb 22mm setup,exhaust Header(Open pipe with muffler) and no govenor......i have been having trouble with it not idling right...I has a 17.5...
  9. D

Has this happened to anyone??

My bad, but i wasn't trying to be loud:smile:
  10. D

I have one on there already!
  11. D

I have a mini baja with a 6.5 clone that has been modified and has a 22mm mikuni carb setup..It started to spit and sputter and conk out and hard starting...then i noticed when that started to happened i tilted the bike a little and it started back to normal running then i sat it back up like...
  12. D

Spark Plug

:thumbsup:
  13. D

Spark Plug

Hey all, Is there a coil that gives a hotter/better spark for my clone and what is the best spark plug to use for a modified clone high rpm's
  14. D

mikuni noob??

i will need to get a few more main jets but i also need more float bowl gaskets cause when i take it off the gasket gets out of shape and i have to wait a day before it shrinks back to normal size....
  15. D

mikuni noob??

No...A long pipe/header with a muffler i can screw off.....