Recent content by danhrph

1. D

1972 Ramrod parts in Westfield massachusetts

I need this gone ASAP. Got a funeral to pay for. $1500obo plus shipping for all of it. hard to see but there are 10 tires, some brand new. 4 sets of fenders/tank, 2 of which are PERFECT and newly painted. Paint alone was $600.
  2. D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  3. D

I've got a tank and fender set in perfect condition, just professionally painted. How much?
  4. D

I don't know a lot about this stuff but here's what I see. 2 tanks, and 4 fenders freshly painted, found receipt for $600. I see 10 tires, most look brand new. 1 brand new set of bars with whatever the brackets are called that hold them on. (plus the bars that are on both bikes), 4...
  5. D

I've got pics on my iPhone. Not sure how to post here. Can email whoever wants them.
  6. D

Hey guys, I just inherited a bunch of 72 ramrod parts. 2 bikes. One is almost complete and MINT!!! The other is a project. I'm looking for someone to cone take it all for one price. Haven't had time to really look up prices etc yet but I know there's a couple grand worth of stuff. Please...
  7. D

anything going on in MASS

I'm in Westfield and have 2 1972 ramrods and parts I need to get rid of. Who should I contact?
  8. D

1972 Arctic Cat Ramrod.

this needs to go asap. $1200 plus shipping.
  9. D

1972 Arctic Cat Ramrod.

i've got a newly rebuilt 1972 arctic cat ramrod for sale. runs like a champ. motor has been freshly rebuilt. looks as good as it runs. i have a bunch of pics but not sure how to post them here. i'll try. bike is located in Westfield, MA. Looking for $2000 shipped to the lower 48 states.
  10. D

1972 Arctic Cat Ramrod parts

Hi guys, i'm brand new here so be easy on me, lol. I've got a bunch of various Ramrod parts for sale including 2 freshly rebuilt engines. Both start on 1 pull. Looking for $1000 each plus shipping. I pretty much have 1-2 complete bikes so if you need something for yours, I probably...
  11. D

Also Need a Couple of Arctic Cat Ramrod Parts

Hey guys, glad to see other ramrod fans here. I've got a bunch of ramrod parts for sale currently. If any of you are still looking, ask me. I've probably got it. I have 2 complete, freshly rebuilt engines ready to ship also.