1972 Ramrod parts in Westfield massachusetts

Hey guys, I just inherited a bunch of 72 ramrod parts. 2 bikes. One is almost complete and MINT!!! The other is a project. I'm looking for someone to cone take it all for one price. Haven't had time to really look up prices etc yet but I know there's a couple grand worth of stuff. Please contact me if you are in my area.

I don't know a lot about this stuff but here's what I see. 2 tanks, and 4 fenders freshly painted, found receipt for $600. I see 10 tires, most look brand new. 1 brand new set of bars with whatever the brackets are called that hold them on. (plus the bars that are on both bikes), 4 engines(no idea if any run but I assume the one on the restored bike does), 2 exhaust pipes, new sprocket, 2 wheels on the project bike, 1 or 1 wheels with no spokes, seat on restored bike is new, found a carb that looks perfect, kickstand, front suspension, and a bunch of other stuff I can't identify or remember at the moment. I think I have a buyer for the partially restored bike but I really want to do this all in one deal. I think I need to get $2000 for the lot but make offers. again, i can email pics.

I need this gone ASAP. Got a funeral to pay for. $1500obo plus shipping for all of it. hard to see but there are 10 tires, some brand new. 4 sets of fenders/tank, 2 of which are PERFECT and newly painted. Paint alone was $600.