Recent content by Dartman ABQ

1. D

Paul's Karts Head

I ordered the non Hemi 212 head with the big valves and the cam. Will have everything except I cheaped out on the carb too. I will Admit too that Paul visited with me for about 30 minutes before I purchased it. He also helped me out with some of the technical stuff too! I’ll let you know how...
  2. D

Paul's Karts Head

What experiencence does any body have on a head that performed well? Where did you get it? Should I just go to my local machine shop and get them to tune it up? have a built bottom end but man 600 bucks or more for a head. I can buy a 14 horse with electric start and Frankenstein this thing!
  3. D

tav gear ratios

So my Coleman CT200U has Mikuni 22mm carb. Stage one exhaust. It now has the go power sports Coleman 30seried. 60th rear sprocket. Not sure what the go pier sports came with for the small sprocket. If you not paying attention it will dump you. It’s a log puller. It does feel week at the...
  4. D

tav gear ratios

So what about a 11/60 Or a 8/60
  5. D

tav gear ratios

Yeah can’t find anything current.
  6. D

tav gear ratios

Ump this. How did the sprocket swap go?
  7. D

Coleman CT200U Suspension Fork Kit

Thanks man looks good!
  8. D

Coleman CT200U Suspension Fork Kit

Anybody buy this yet. No option to add to cart on the link
  9. D

MIKUNI (CHIKUNI) 22MM TUNING PROBLEMS

ive got one with a 95 main jet. It bogs from 3/4 throttle to full throttle. Idles great. Starts great. But bogs. Everything I’ve seen has a 130 in it. It looks like a crazy amount of fuel is coming out of the jet at full throttle! The link to the carb bible doesnt tell you which way to go!
  10. D

Help! Need advice on tuning a Mukuni 22 Carb on a Stock Predator 212cc non-Hemi

Having the same issue. It came with a 95 main jet. Waiting on a 130,135,and 140 jets to try and adjust. This is in a 196 Hisun. While I was waiting ordered a pipe for it. Let’s see. anyone put a Mikuni on a Coleman ct200u?
  11. D

Predator 212 Governor - Limit it, or removal...???

werner1 did you have any problems with that plastic governor gear?
  12. D

Collection for sale: Bonanza - Fox - Manco

Did you sell this stuff already?
  13. D

Tecumseh HS40 55200H

I see your in Florida. What’s the shipping to 87111.
  14. D

Tecumseh HS40 55200H

Where are you located?