Recent content by david a luciani

1. D

Mini bike fabrication tools

hi walt, i sent you an email. it'll be from drottoconndave as the front part in case it hit the spam folder. am very interested in those tools especially the jd square. dave
  2. D

this might be ok to post here New vintage kart mall on the net

Hi guys, i am one of the admins. at the vintage kart forum. occasionally i come over here to check out what goes on. i think the two stroke minibike guys would like the new web store we just opened. it's addy Vintage Kart Mall | EVERYTHING VINTAGE KARTERS NEEDS TO RESTORE OR REBUILD THEIR...
  3. D

what kind/type of kart is this?

if you want an exact id go to vintage karts site Vintage Karts Forums sign up and post the kart in what is it section. dave l
  4. D

ovrp n.y. oct. 10-12 2014

race details. HERE IT IS AGAIN Grumpy Daves ANNUAL VINTAGE KART And VINTAGE MINI BIKE RACE i forget which year this one is (sorry) Come help us HAVE FUN EAT BURGERS AND TELL LIES ABOUT HOW FAST WE WERE!!!!! There will be lots of guys selling parts lots of guys pretending they're 18 again...
  5. D

i never post my phone number but if anyone needs help or info on the event pm me and i send my contact info. looks like alot of kart guys will be there and we loved seeing the minibikes. remember have well assembled minibikes no hack jobs will get on the track. the tech is way simple have...
  6. D

arrgh. SUNDAY is NOT the best day. it IS a THREE day event. friday practice. saturday 10.30 ish heat race - noonish kart/minibike show -1 p.m. feature races 5p.m. picnic. sunday test and tune casual races grudge races. if enough draggers show up in the minibike field we may do a quick...
  7. D

Hi Guys, sorry to disappear so long but my life got "interesting" Regardless: we are definitely having the vintage gokart AND minibike race in cuddebackville N.Y. again this year. minbikes are invited once again we'll be happy to see you guys. last years minibike attendance was pretty...
  8. D

ny nj pa conn april 5th oakland valley raceway cuddebackville ny minibike race

hotrodded your message box is full so i'll post here so you get this. hi guys, sorry i've been outta touch. life dealt me a major lemon with my daughter and i've been distracted trying to put things right. hasn't worked out so far. ended up not going to barnsville and now cuddeback is out...
  9. D

customized mini bike i guess

very little time to post. had a couple hours so i banged on a fender. resized from harley 21" narrow glide. dave
  10. D

pix are here. the first two are of the rear fork/swing arm. they are as far as i can go till i get the parts back from the machinist. slots are cut for adjusters heres a quick mock up with shock heres bicycle front forks. the fat one has a threaded plug i needed the skinny one was...
  11. D

thanx for the offer of help i may need it when the guys in the white coats come to get me!!! right now a full bottle of argon/co2 mix would be nice:wink: i left the stupid valve open am shut down till monday with welding. one of these days i should maybe try to stop by your house and visit...
  12. D

thanx for the kind comments. the dyna drive were always that same size. margay also made a gear box only alot bigger. that may be what you're recalling. i originally was using a margay box but it was to big both in fit and proportionally. the motor currently is gonna be a mcculloch mc49...
  13. D

hi guys, normally i'd have never gotten involved in a custom mini bike build. but a buddy on another forum egged me on a little. since it is a minibike and i am a member here i guess it's ok to post what i'm doing. i'm not to well versed in minibikes i've never built one before. i have...
  14. D

saw the ad on c list . NICE :thumbsup: somebody send me a copy on the pms and i'll post too. c-list deletes multiple posts that are the same unless you hide them by posting a few days apart or have others post from different locals. might be a real nice turnout though. i'm not...
  15. D

not sure if they'll insist on it but oiling race tracks is considered bad form. ALL four strokes with an open breather puke oil when they are being run at high revs. normally on a street or woods path you don't see it but on a track it'll be pretty obvious real fast. it would be nice if all...