Recent content by David wulf

1. David wulf

Bonanza steel repop chain guards

Why yes they will
  2. David wulf

Dirt Drag racer

Is that a salsbury 340 on there ? The driven looks like one . Otherwise cool bike . What type of engine and mods
  3. David wulf

Bonanza 60 tooth sprocket

For sale is a 60 tooth bonanza sprocket. Came off of the MX spinner rim . In excellent shape. Location Knoxville Tn Price 75.00 plus shipping OBO
  4. David wulf

Rupp roadster repop tav cover

Rupp roadster plastic TAV cover . Location Knoxville Tn Price 75.00 plus shipping OBO
  5. David wulf

Rupp scramble or roadster rear sprockets

Have two rupp sprockets Location Knoxville tn Price 30.00 ea plus shipping OBO
  6. David wulf

Doodle bug 70 tooth sprocket

For sale is a DB 70 tooth sprocket in great condition. Location Knoxville Tn Price 27.50 shipped in the lower 48
  7. David wulf

Bonanza steel repop chain guards

These are 16 gauge steel chain guards . Were made off of the fiberglass OMB repops sold years ago . Theses even have to dome shape on the round section , not an easy thing to do . Location Knoxville Tn Price 75 plus shipping These run about 10-15 to ship usps .
  8. David wulf

My drag cruiser

Thanks guys
  9. David wulf

New flat tracker

It’s been built for a few months and I’ve had it at lucedale Mississippi where we race . Yea she comes out the turns totally sideways and spinning down the straightaway. Was really hard to control. Now in the 300’ drags it gapped everyone half track . And I had 75 pounds on some of the DB’s...
  10. David wulf

New flat tracker

No sir their not , are you stupid or something?
  11. David wulf

oil type for honda clones (not brand )

In all my engines I run THOR heavy
  12. David wulf

My drag cruiser

Here’s a bike I built a few years ago . Frame is 1” .083 mild steel . Has bonanza MX wheels . Also running a Honda electric start stock bore .060 thou stroker crank . Engine was built by NR racing and is his unlimited mod extreme . Has a salsbury 330 TAV to a jack shaft . Aluminum belt guard...
  13. David wulf

New flat tracker

This bike is modeled after the super Powell, with similar geometry . The frame is 1 1/4” .065 chromoly. Suspension front forks off the super Powell a long with the brakes . Rear shock is a fast ace adjustable unit. For power I went with a Barry Young alcohol 224 cc predator. All I can say is...
  14. David wulf

WTB Powell Parts

Exactly what parts do you need ?
  15. David wulf

WTB JL Powell clutch cover

I have a plastic one for the 1970 E model .