Recent content by defiance

1. D

anything bigger

is there anything bigger then the 6.5 hp clones that fit the doodlebug
  2. D

not the mechanic

anyone know of a pre-assembled kit....dont get me wrong i have taken the greyhound 6.5 apart stripped the governer out adjusted the cams and every other little detail has been screwed with ...but ive done it for myself done it for a freind a 3rd time is just one too many times a pre-assembled...
  3. D

not the mechanic

i just got off of nr-racing website and seen some of the neat kits they have for upgrading some of those clone engines now if i buy the 4th kit do they have the options of having the engine delivered complete or do i have to go crazy with labor and instruction manuals:grind:....doing the work is...
  4. D

the new predator

ok thanks i read a couple of threads and replies didnt take more then one page to make me change my mind about even thinking about getting one i have a 6.5 greyhound in the garage that needs a little of work but i would like to know if there is anyone who put anything bigger the the 6.5 on their...
  5. D

the new predator

trying to get some information about the new harbor freight predator engine dont know the dimensions and specs about the engine just wanted to get a few opinions about the idea of putting it on the doodlebug Predator 212 cc OHV Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine - Certified for All States Except...
  6. D

High performance

my friend just upgraded to the greyhound 6.5 hp enging just wondering if anyone has any suggestions about high performance parts and upgrades we checked agk and wasnt too sure about what we were looking at as far as what would really make a difference:hammer:
  7. D

x1 mini bike

well the doodlebug is out of the question for me gotta find something a little more slick...not so chopper-ish ....want something with power but not so much hells angels all over it ...lmao...i guess that is probably why i was looking for something more ninja type...any recommendations?
  8. D

x1 mini bike

lmao thanks for the criticism....i guess this is the old american muscle against the japanese import arguement...all i know is i found one for sale in my neighborhood bought it enjoyed it and then sold it because i was renovating my home....and as for the google search thing i appreciate the...
  9. D

x1 mini bike

well im pretty sure there is a more specific name for it like a brand, make, or type but that is what it was referred to as locally...but still i need help finding one online
  10. D

x1 mini bike

omg... i've been looking for a x1 minibike online and couldnt find one for the life of me....if anyone knows a place that sells them and has them in stock please reply.... once again im sorry if i didnt post this in the right part of this forum..
  11. D

its always something

i was probably dumb for trying it but i am soaking the tire in antifreeze if it works it works if it doesnt then i will buy a new tire
  12. D

its always something

someone recommend a cool tire for me
  13. D

its always something

i did the 6.5 swap on my doodlebug...it runs great but i have 2 problems now 1. it has an amazing take-off, but has a certain speed it will not top...when i pull the throttle all the way it will go a certain speed but when i do slight tugs on the throttle it will kick up to a over speed but...
  14. D

wooohooo the swap

i got the clutch got the engine....now i sent it to my friend the mechanic he is doing the swap now hopefully everything goes well
  15. D

the clutch is here

that the screws were in was torn to shreads and everything was all over the place in the box but nothing serious now that i know that everything is accounted for....so once my engine comes (possibly monday) i will be ready to put everything together or so i think....now that i have the clutch...