Recent content by Delbert

1. Delbert

Some Tecumseh pickins

I have one exactly like that on my Arco. Looks okay and runs fine, but I am going to clean it up, tune it up, and paint it up as part of my restoration.
  2. Delbert

No Clue what this is, but getting it fixed up.

Hadn't thought of the engine. Been so long since it was on there. I bet it does stick out that side. The seat should hide the funky brackets, and I probably drive a little crooked anyway. :rolleyes: I need to get some foot peg rubbers, a chain, and two more wheel bearings. And some time...
  3. Delbert

Cool, owned. I am looking forward to zipping around on it. I like the big tires and the general look of it. :thumbsup:
  4. Delbert

Thanks, Markus. You guys know your stuff. We did have a Montgomery Ward store in the area years ago. I dug this one out of the dumptser. A couple of strange things: One foot peg is nearly 2 inches longer than the other. And, the seat bracket and the cross member under it are put on very...
  5. Delbert

Got it cleaned up and primed. It needs wheel bearings, a chain, handle bar clamps, and some seat repair. I'll probably paint it yellow, and I think I'll try some Krylon "Original Chrome" paint for the rims. It has a Tecumseh with a Mercury Clutch. Not sure which model or HP. I am using a...
  6. Delbert

I realized I have Flea's

Well, guys, I just joined here. I am restoring an old mini bike I have been tripping over in the shed, so got to snooping around for the bike I had when I was 12 or so. Thanks to you, I FOUND it. I had a '58 or '59 Flea just like this one. (Well, it wasn't this pretty.) I still have the...