Recent content by djfisher13

1. D

Predator 212 gas cap frame gap

you wouldn't have a pictures of the brackets to put gas tank under seat would you? Hotrodminibikes are out of business. Sorta remember how they did it but really like to see how they did it. Thanks
  2. D

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Finished for the most part my super bronc. Color choice was...

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Finished for the most part my super bronc. Color choice was Grandson's. This is a first time try at a project like this. Thanks for the everyone that pointed me to parts that I needed and didn't know where to find. Still doing minor adjustments.
  3. First Project

First Project

4. First Project

First Project

Up and running
  5. First Project

First Project

Close to finishing
  6. First Project

First Project

Bought as is!
  7. D

My super bronc is done

Thanks for the information, I'm just catching up on answers. Appreciate the replies and will look these up. DJ
  8. D

Super Bronc Build

Thanks, just noticed your reply, haven't used this enough to have a real good handle on it. DJ
  9. D

My super bronc is done

David: Nice looking job on the bronc. Hope to start my this winter. Just curious where did you find the front springs covers? And the gas tank? Hope my comes out. DJ
  10. D

420 predator/comet torque converter

Waltsuz: Thanks this is what I've been looking for. Also like the bikes your working on. This is first try and building or rebuilding one. DJ
  11. D

Paul: The motor will slide in, have remount gas tank, use different air filter and exhaust. The stock air, exhaust and tank makes it to tall. But figure I can use the K& N filter and a robertson exhaust with a bit of bending. Fuel tank not sure...
  12. D

Waltsuz: Not sure what the TC-2 is, the comet I have is a TAV-2. It has a cast back or mounting plate. Think your right on the shafts, the 420 has a 1" according the manufacture spec,"s. DJ
  13. D

Paul: Bought the bronc with no motor. Ran across the predator for good price, figured it would have a bit more power. The idea of going to the enforcer may come about if the comet won't bolt up right. Appreciate the thoughts. DJ
  14. D

Comet TAV2 to Predator 420

Has anyone put the TAV2 (30 series)comet torque convertor on a 420 predator motor?If someone has could you let me know of any problems with it. I have both and first look there looks to be some problems. Would like to hear from someone who has tried it. DJ
  15. D

Super Bronc Build

Countstevula: I was see had problem with the TAV2 not bolting up to the 13 HP lifan, I was planning a similiar project with the predator 420, it doesn't look to like it wants to match up right. Was the bolt pattern not right? I talked to OldMiniBikes warehouse they seemed to think it would. I have...