Recent content by Doodle Bug Dave

1. Doodle Bug Dave

1946 Doodle Bug [Hiawatha...not the China Junk]

SUPERB! I restored one (in my pics) looks like that one to the tee! took alot out of me at the time, Got some stuff from Don Jackson (Newburg OR) I still have the Doodle Bug Bible. Great Job!, Dave:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  2. Doodle Bug Dave

Added 2 more Powell Challengers 2 the herd

NICE FIND! YOU HAVE FOUND THE EARLY MODEL WITH THE HARD TO FIND PARTS! I HAVE ONLY SEEN 1 OTHER ONE WITH THE TRACTOR SEAT< AND HE IS A NEIGHBOR AND HE REFUSES TO SELL< OR TRADE IT, I CAN'T BLAME HIM! YOU SRE THE MAN ON THESE POWELLS! DAVE:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  3. Doodle Bug Dave

Clean V10

I might, It has 135 miles on it, and I would like to drive it a few times before I do, Dave:scooter:
  4. Doodle Bug Dave

Clean V10

Rubber That was a part of the make-shift battery box that I took off, and will be changed soon! :wink:
  5. Doodle Bug Dave

Clean V10

Winter score! Turn key & go as soon as the monsoons go away!:scooter:
  6. Super_Bronc-V10

Super_Bronc-V10

7. Taco_w_extra_hot_sauce1

Taco_w_extra_hot_sauce1

8. Taco_w_extra_hot_sauce

Taco_w_extra_hot_sauce

9. Flexo_01

Flexo_01

10. Doodle Bug Dave

Heald Super Bronc VT-10 All Original only 6 MIles on it

I have a V-5 and a V-10 1 is a Trail Bronc, The other one is a Super Bronc, Both in MINT condition! I just need the stickers, Or decal kits to finish them! Can you turn me on to a source to buy them? Thanks, Dave & Jr. We are just below you in Nor Cal.
  11. Doodle Bug Dave

CC hot taco

CC Welcome Glad you made it! I will see you soon! Dave:thumbsup:
  12. Doodle Bug Dave

Bc 1300 ?

1300? The 1300 bikes never had seperate handlebars to my knowledge!
  13. Doodle Bug Dave

Welcome to the club (cc hot taco) You will fit right in! :scooter:Get on with your bad self and introduce yourself, Dave:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  14. Doodle Bug Dave

2 old style mini bikes

You got any pics?
  15. Doodle Bug Dave

the Holy Grail for only 400 bones

Are you serious? 400.00< I'm missing something here, Dave