Recent content by EvilEtech800R

1. E

Anyone have a part number for a fuel pump from napa or part source for 196cc cl

Was wondering if anyone had a part number for a fuel pump for a 196cc Honda clone from princess auto, napa, part source or some similar Canadian reseller. Thanks!
  2. E

6.5 installed with uni filter and straight pipe stalling

The bike goes like a raped ape I just don't want to burn the engine down from lean condition. The hose that comes off the engine is just hanging but since it fead into the air box I figured that's fine. Not sure what jet lash is.... I am also way up north in Canada running in -4 conditions and...
  3. E

So the kit included a #90 main and 140 e-tube. Can I get away with just a couple sizes up main?
  4. E

Not sure what size jet did not check before install, it. Also doesn't say on the hot rod mb site so I emailed him. Here is a pic of the spark plug, there's us probably ten minutes run time on it.
  5. image403

image403

6. E

So I finished by DB30 with 6.5hp power fist motor (honda clone), TAV2, Uni filter, straight pipe, and a jet kit from hot rod mini bikes (whatever one they offer). So it is all installed and running but after taking it for a rip i came back, took it in the garage and did a 1 minute break stand...
  7. E

Well going with a gx200 Powerfist clone instead of a gx390

Any examples of where this welding needs to take place? Is it being welded on the parameter of the plate then to the frame with the angle iron?
  8. E

I saw I guy on here had to raise the engine and cut a section of the old motor mount to fit the torque converter. Can I just drill holes in the bikes mounting plate and still install a torque converter?
  9. E

Well the 390 was a bust! Fortunately I got a GX200 clone for 99 bucks. Now in the long run what is going to be the most reliable and dependent a centrifugal clutch or a torque converter. Secondly I see that if I even want to run a torque converter I will have to raise the engine. My...
  10. E

DB30 stock engine done got a gx390

Will got the PF 6.5hp Honda clone for 99 bucks off from $179.99! So now what is the clutch I want to get. All the people riding this are around 200lbs. Is the Hillards heavy duty clutch worth the 60 from Princess auto of should I get something else?
  11. E

nice I will stop by tomorrow and get one! Is it the Power fist that is on sale as the website shows it as the cheapest motor @180 on the web, is it a in-store only sale? Also what is a fair price for the GX390 I have it on kijiji for trade on a gx200 figured cash value would be about $300 seem...
  12. E

I was just looking on the PA site so looks like Im just going to fire sale this gx390 on kijiji and try to get a couple hundred for it. Any chance you know when these PowerFist motors are going on sale? For a hundred bucks sounds like a steal!
  13. E

Hmm wish they shipped to Canada only other decent price I found was on Amazon but they also do not ship to Canada!
  14. E

Ripped off the gear reduction cover and looks like its just a gear setup with no clutch Heres a Pic Also Cheezy is this the motor you were refurring to ( HORIZONTAL ENGINE, GASOLINE , EPA 212CC OHV 7HP ) Is this predator motor a more of a plug and play install? Just buy looking at...
  15. DSCF26631

DSCF26631