Recent content by Fabio

1. F

MiniBike Newbie - advice on first time build plans

Ahaaaa! Yes I've got it - thank you. Having a quick read through yes I could probably make that ok - thank so much !
  2. F

The link won't open for some reason, but I've seen a short video of a blue one on YouTube and it looks exactly like what I'm after..... I'll search google but if I can't find it do you have any other links for it can try?
  3. F

Blimey what a coincidence!! I live about 5 miles away!!!!!
  4. F

Im thinking that if i could work out which set plans was the simplest yes then id give it a go....it doesnt faze me too much as most of the minibikes that ive seen photos of seem relatively simple in design....or am i under-thinking this maybe?
  5. F

Knutton in Staffordshire?
  6. F

The problem I have in the UK is the lack of availability of suppliers/manufacturers/frames - so it seemed starting from scratch was the most sensible way to go... Adult....on tarmac....some hills but not too many..... and not too steep...
  7. F

. Hi all - Congratulations on a great site you have here - I've just joined as a member and am really looking forward to contributing in some small way....... Some advice for a newbie if you will please.... Im looking for advice on plans to use for a first time build - I'm new to MiniBikes...