Recent content by fistfullabar

1. fistfullabar

FLAT TRACK BIKE

What do you think of the Dunlap's? I got one on my rupp I really like it so far. Seems to be one of the best options. 10 inches are pretty cheap too.
  2. fistfullabar

Another speedway

There you go again building a bike how I wish I could! TT seat looked good too. How it do on the track? Need some vids...
  3. fistfullabar

clutch choice advice neaded

Did you do a build thread on that speedway? Looks pretty sweet!
  4. fistfullabar

New/Old guy

Fox sundowner! Nice bike but I always wondered why no rear suspension! How is the engine?
  5. fistfullabar

OHV Idle

The power sport carb is low level trash. Throw a mikuni in it! There are upgraded versions of the tec carb you just gotta look.
  6. fistfullabar

1972 Speedway Red Baron mini bike resurrection

Would like to see some vids of your bikes. Maybe take one bike at time and talk um a little more? Excellent collection!
  7. fistfullabar

Yes your write up on tecs and carb was very helpful. Excellent reference material.
  8. fistfullabar

WOW! Will watch the whole series! Looks like a mini cycle fantasy! I would bet money there was never a dealership of the "best bikes" like that selection! I dont see any of the sachs powered silver shadows black shadows or widowmakers? Do own a pinball museum?
  9. fistfullabar

Custom Exhaust

Robertson's torque tubes could probably make it. What bike is going on?
  10. fistfullabar

tecumseh-ohh build

TTT!
  11. fistfullabar

updated fox pics 1973 thunderbolt

Stock gearing on my fox thunderbolt is 8 front 54 back. It ripps!
  12. fistfullabar

Chrome versus powder coat versus?

Bike and beards " paint this 50s harley chrome black" I was like dont do that!!!! I agree shiny bits rock. Plus chrome is usually more durable on fork uppers sliding up and down.
  13. fistfullabar

Chrome versus powder coat versus?

Real chrome is EXPENSIVE! Worth it for a proper restoration. There a "chrome" powdercoat for exhaust. Looks pretty good...might try it on a frame one day definitely want to do a exhaust. Ceramic high temp powdercoat that gets polished. Check my chrome!