Recent content by fistfullabar

1. fistfullabar

Fox thunderbolt!

My son was riding home from work and this happened! I orders some new 5mm locks and retainers for a predator 212. Hope they fit!
  2. fistfullabar

Fox thunderbolt!

3. fistfullabar

Flipped engine

My buddy flipped his mini and his engine stopped working. I see no damage has spark and turns over. Is it possible that the valves are knocked loose? What should I look for? Engine was working fine till it flipped. He put a pred and cares not for the old one. Any ideas? Has it happened to...
  4. fistfullabar

CHI COM float bowel gaskets

Chinese communism powered by American capitalism! We taught um well!!!
  5. fistfullabar

Rupp guys I need your help!!!!

Went to their website and I see 5/8" and 1/2" for sale. Are uh out talking about the self tapping or the screw or the bolt? Need to get rid of my zip tie components!
  6. fistfullabar

Needing recommendations on chrome plating

No such thing as cheap american chrome. You probably could get some Chinese chrome cheaper and faster! Almost all shops in us are good but rare. Therefore prices up waits up. But nothing like fresh chrome. Carefull its addicting...
  7. fistfullabar

Rupp guys I need your help!!!!

Anyone the sizes for the seat snaps on a rupp cant find mine and I know I can order them. Thanks
  8. fistfullabar

Member Steve Durham passed away...

Ride in peace! He was one of the cool ones enriching the story of the mighty minis!!!!
  9. fistfullabar

1970 chopped up rupp

Zip ties!!!
  10. fistfullabar

1970 Speedway Parts

Keep ya peepers peeled on ebay for a tank. Best bet. All mine are in great shape. No rust. What model/year is ya bike? any pictures?
  11. fistfullabar

Tecumseh Motorsports OHV 195cc

40006 is the parts # I keep coming across for oil rings. I will try and pay a pro to get my rod "fixed"!:(
  12. fistfullabar

10ftlbs!
  13. fistfullabar

Mill spec!