1. F

K&S Hornet parts/Frame

looking again, thanks in advance
  2. F

K&S Hornet parts/Frame

still looking
  3. F

Taco Website

ive noticed this behavior from the minibike people from california. The 909 guy was a jerk on the phone when i had a simple question
  4. F

Predator 79cc performance parts

id like to get a header and filter just so its easier to work on.
  5. F

Predator 79cc performance parts

funny i came across this, i just let my 10 year old build a minibike that he bought with his own money. i provided a 212 predator thinking id turn it down and let him ride it(way to muc torque) just pulled the front tire all the time. So i decided to go and get a 79cc before someone got hurt and...
  6. F

K&S Hornet parts/Frame

PM sent
  7. F

K&S Hornet parts/Frame

id like to build a Hornet and will be looking for frames and parts. Let me Know what you have. 817-992-3434 text preferred
  8. F

Briggs 3.5 hp 1983

just text them to me, i may just buy it 817-992-3434
  9. F

Tillotson Avenger 10B checkvalve carb

Pm me...ill make you a deal
  10. F

lots of nit picky people on here(doesn't mean you) always asking weird un needed questions. ive had tons of questions criticizing this carb and the other carb that were very un needed I would have just thought it was me but a lot of minibike people I have met and talked to say they hate...
  11. F

Tillotson Racing — 12-1218 Quick Release Throttle Lever - HW Carburettors under $10 This carb is going on ebay...this site has a way of running people off
  12. F

It didnt have it. I used the one off my other carb when I put this one on the bike.
  13. F

$120 shipped
  14. F

Tillotson hl334a

Sold
  15. F

Tillotson hl334a

Still available $65 shipped