Predator 79cc performance parts

Greetings..I do have a 97cc clone on a db30 which I believe some parts fit both .. I have a pmr jack shaft from hotrodminibikes.com, OldMiniBikes may have.on mine i drilled a hole in he stock muffler and bypassed governor and the little thing likes it.. you could drill the jet out a bit. :laugh: :know nothing much about small clone performance parts but here's a site i saw hat says hey have parts..https://affordablegokarts.com/collections/79cc-performance-parts good luck

Last edited:
Looking through that website shows you can spend over $100 pretty easy.
The question is, Why would you want to when you can go to Harbor Freight and get a 212cc for $99. More than twice the tq and hp
of the 79 cc. JMO

I know Cars and Cameras tried putting on a header pipe, drilled the carb jet and modified the air filter/box. It didn't do much and they soon pulled the engine and put on a 212.
Danford1

An 80 lb. child is the main reason. If I were building this for myself I would have the 212. All I really want is a pipe and filter kit. Just enough I can tell the little guy it's "hopped up"

funny i came across this, i just let my 10 year old build a minibike that he bought with his own money. i provided a 212 predator thinking id turn it down and let him ride it(way to muc torque) just pulled the front tire all the time. So i decided to go and get a 79cc before someone got hurt and i was amazed at how well that performed and added so much ride ability in stock format. its really fun to ride now.

I bought a header and the air filter kit. It came with a drill bit for the jet but after drilling it was way too rich. Guess I'll have to buy another jet and try again. I'd like to make an intake manifold so as to put a small mikuni or keihn on it.