Recent content by GammonBike72

1. G

8 NOS steel gas tanks Large Capacity with Gauge Caps

I guess I do want to know? I see tank dimensions and can guess the caps but want to be sure. Thanks.
  2. G

Nvm. Didn't realize you had that info at the top. Thanks.
  3. G

would like to know more about the caps??? How long/deep does gauge go? What is thread diameter? etc. Thanks.
  4. G

Tecumseh lighting coil and flywheel??? Please Help.

You guys are AWESOME and on top of your stuff!!! First off I will wait to hear which answer satisfies Dave the most before I mark "best answer." How do you guys know this stuff!!!? How can you tell that those are Dave's photos??? Dave is a great guy. I just met him about a month ago. He really...
  5. G

I now know that it fits HS40 but is 2.5Lbs heavier than part number 610769A, which is what Rupp used on 4HP bikes. Oh, and it is stamped Tecumseh and has the number 3 stamped as well. Just the number 3. One digit all by itself.
  6. G

Tecumseh Lighting Coil and Flywheel??? Please Help.

I now know that it fits HS40 but is 2.5Lbs heavier than part number 610769A, which is what Rupp used on 4HP bikes. Oh, and it is stamped Tecumseh and has the number 3 stamped as well. Just the number 3. One digit all by itself.
  7. G

Fits HS40 but is 2.5Lbs heavier than part number 610769A, which is what Rupp used on 4HP bikes. Oh, and it is stamped Tecumseh and has the number 3 stamped as well. Just the number 3. One digit all by itself.
  8. G

Tecumseh lighting coil and flywheel??? Which Tecumseh motor does this go to? I was told that it came off of an HS40? The shaft hole is tapered and is smaller than 3/4". What year range and motors does this thing go to? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and I am doing this for a friend...
  9. G

Tecumseh lighting coil and flywheel??? Which Tecumseh motor does this go to? I was told that it came off of an HS40? The shaft hole is tapered and is smaller than 3/4". What year range and motors does this thing go to? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and I am doing this for a friend...
  10. G

11. G

Fork Rebuild 1971 Speedway Scorpion 10" Model

BOB FROGOMAN IT IS!!! This guy knows his stuff and I can't tell you how long I spoke with him. Very helpful guy. Thank you so much for this guys number. He seems to know everyone too. I gave him all of my VINs because he catalogs them. He wants to know who owns the bike, where it is at, and any...
  12. G

Holy grail silver shadow

Hurts to see it. Wish I could own it!!! I like the way the 1970 SS looks better than the 1971 SS too!!! Who am I kidding I would take any of them! That bike would sit in my bedroom and I would scream at my kids for even looking at it!!!
  13. G

Thanks John. Any particular brand/recommendations?
  14. G

Yeah, it's me. You can tell by the taped throttle cable ball on the fork nut. LOL. I think I told you about that. It worked. Putting it all back together should be a lot more pleasant than taking it apart. If only I can get those parts... Time will tell.
  15. G

Thanks Chad. I will put them back like you did yours, but I only have the one full ring to put back. LOL. I have been speaking with you on eBay and will bid on those springs and some other stuff that you have. I appreciate the communication. You have been very helpful.