Recent content by geo114hd

1. G

What is this worth?

Arctic Cat Screamer. Missing engine, correct gas tank,and left side brake bracket.
  2. G

Arctic Cat Restore

It would be nice to have, but have to agree with you on the price. I am trying to find the rear brake bracket which mounts to the left side swing arm. I have the one for the right side which I can't use.
  3. G

Arctic Cat Restore

I saw that on ebay, seemed expensive, but again they're hard to find.
  4. G

Arctic Cat Restore

Making progress on my Arctic Cat project. At least now it's starting to look like an Arctic Cat. I'm going to make it a Climber or at least as close as I can for now. It would be nice to restore back to a Screamer, maybe one day. I have a Briggs 5hp engine for it. Eventually I'd like to find the...
  5. G

Is this a Bird??

Thanks Doc, Well said, and definitely true about the engineering but still a cool bike regardless of it's quirks. It's fun restoring these back to what they once were and certainly a part of our history.
  6. G

Is this a Bird??

I do have a clutch band brake that I'm going to add to this bike especially after what you all say about the scrub brake. I'm not too fond about the way the motor mounts to the plate, it's all on on side which makes the bike off balanced.
  7. G

Is this a Bird??

The bike's steering is definitely a bit squirrely, even more so with the motor on it.
  8. G

Is this a Bird??

I'd have to agree with Markus looks to be a Later JC penny golden pinto or bird "fury bird" . Thank you all for the help
  9. G

Is this a Bird??

Hoping someone can tell me what kind of bike this is. Bird Engineering?
  10. G

HM80 Carburetor Replacement

Hi, I have a HM80-155327L with a carburetor stamped 101 which crosses to a 631105. I can't find that number in a replacement carburetor. Will any carburetor replacement for a HM80 work or does it have to be specific to the 631105? Thanks
  11. G

WTB Arctic Cat Gas Tank

I just plan on painting a tank
  12. G

WTB Arctic Cat Gas Tank

I believe it to be a screamer frame, it has cylindrical tab mounts running horizontally to attach the tank with bolts.
  13. G

WTB Arctic Cat Gas Tank

Looking for a gas tank for my Arctic Cat project. Preferably the type of tank which mounts to the cylinder shape mounts on the frame like a Screamer, or Climber. Thanks
  14. G

Arctic Cat Sreamer or Whatt??

Here's my other bike. I think it's a Bird Engineering but not sure
  15. G

Arctic Cat Sreamer or Whatt??

The rear wheel and handlebars are just for fitment, I did find original handlebars and rear wheel assembly, for now I'm going to used the tank until I can find an original one. Thank you again for the information