WTB Arctic Cat Gas Tank

Looking for a gas tank for my Arctic Cat project. Preferably the type of tank which mounts to the cylinder shape mounts on the frame like a Screamer, or Climber. Thanks

Screamer and Climber mounts differently. The Screamer has vertical tabs and bolts go thru horizontally. The Climber, as far as I know, is the only Cat that has integral vertical bolt holes into the tank.

They came both ways, the type that bolt from the bottom into the take was the early version of all 1971 arctic cat mini bikes and they recalled those tanks because they would leak gas on a hot motor, so the made the style that bolts through the tabs on the tank horizontally.

I learned something, I have two Climber frames that bolt vertically and two Screamers and a Ramrod that are horizontal so I assumed all Climbers bolted vertically.

I learned something, I have two Climber frames that bolt vertically and two Screamers and a Ramrod that are horizontal so I assumed all Climbers bolted vertically.
I'd does get confusing. Slywilliez is correct. The vibration of riding the bikes put a lot of stress on the internal mounts. After a few fires, they recalled in mid 1971 and furnished the newer style with a clamp kit that wrapped around the top tube. I have a pic of a NOS recall tank kit with clamps. I'll post it as soon as I find it. Lol

Looking for a gas tank for my Arctic Cat project. Preferably the type of tank which mounts to the cylinder shape mounts on the frame like a Screamer, or Climber. Thanks
Are you going to chrome it or paint it green? Has to be a perfect tank for chrome. If going the Climber route, you can use a dented tank and do the bodywork on it.