Recent content by gfr28

1. G

5 Briggs

how big you wanting to go???? u want that thing to haul arse u can..go big with .400+ lift but ull have to get some maching done to the crank and a machined head ..with billet rod billet flywheel...if ur looking for moderate power the 03-ss is a fun cam to play with..with a tilly it would be nice
  2. G

Briggs rebuild?

Any performance improvements? anybody have any basic performance mods to share? I plan on at least doing at least a slight port job, maybe bumping up the compression a bit. thanks for the help! if your looking for lots of power 4hp might not be ur thing ...but if not a rebuild would...
  3. G

Horsepower and mufflers

try using pb blaster
  4. G

Can anyone ID this Engine?

thats what i thought
  5. G

hey guy I got a 6.5 honda clone engine that got a

dynocamstore.com has everything you need to help your clone
  6. G

building a bike

i wanting to buy a frame from bmi....im just wondering how much will it take to get 1 with everything ready to go just add tires....i wanting to put burris racing slicks on it instead of knobbies.... i got a extra kart racing motor im gonna put on it to have fun lmk
  7. G

Blown clone !!!

i race outlaw karts...and now they are starting to run clone motors in their own class..these guys turn them 6000 or more with not much trouble...if u buy another take it apart check the valve lash on em...make sure rod bolts r tight etc... remember they are built cheap and in china...Arc racing...