Recent content by godfather

1. godfather

5 h.p. briggs raptor

have a raptor 4 block,.010 over steel bore with bearing sidecover, 95-3 cam, new valve train including: valves, seats, guides, and springs. has ARC billet rod, cut head, straight and loop pipe thats wrapped, has a 357a on it with filter adapter and manifold, comes with alum. chain guard. was a...
  2. godfather

Motor For Sale

come on no one needs a good motor to have that is realiable?
  3. godfather

Motor For Sale

this motor started out as a WKA Stock Kart motor but i did a few changes and now its a mini bike motor. it has a 95-3 cam, dual springs, 357B Tilly w/manifold, everything inside is brand new. including valves, lifters, and cam. its a standard steel bore with WMS billet rod. comes with striaght...
  4. godfather

i went on a nice ride

yeah riding with friends is alot of fun, especially running from the cops on dirt bikes in the middle of a neighborhood you live in.
  5. godfather

tillotson tuning

well said yellowhand
  6. godfather

Yellowhand

Sent you a PM!
  7. godfather

Brake?

why clutch and not a brake drum? what clutch would be good for a 5 h.p. briggs with tilly and high lift cam?
  8. godfather

Brake?

hey, kinda new at this stuff but i think im gonna get a mini bike kit where would be the best place to get one? but my main question is what kind of brake set-up? thanks