Recent content by Golden Eagle

1. Golden Eagle

High priced Harley at Florida vintage car dealer—

I saw this same bike on Omaha Craigslist last summer for $3500.00. They must be worth more in Florida! https://www.classiccarsofsarasota.com/vehicles/1141/1974-harley-davidson-x-90
  2. Golden Eagle

Bargain in Wisconsin

Wow- good to know! Thanks
  3. Golden Eagle

Bargain in Wisconsin

Somebody got a bargain in Appleton, WI. I would have bid but just didn’t want to deal with shipping to NE. Ugh!
  4. Golden Eagle

Recessed wheel chocks for trailer

Ya. That’s what I thought. I like that it lays flat when not in use and the straps can be stored in it as well. I don’t think it would be a good choice for a full sized motorcycle though. I’m a little dicey on cutting such a big hole in the floor. Seems like it could affect structural integrity.
  5. Golden Eagle

Recessed wheel chocks for trailer

Anybody have any experience with this type recessed wheel chock if used for a mini bike?
  6. Golden Eagle

Decal Source

Clickitandstickit.com is another great decal source. They will make your decal if you photograph and measure what you need.
  7. Golden Eagle

Anyone going to Portland?

Did you happen to see Taryl Dactal from “Taryl fixes all” at Portland? I really enjoy his videos. I know he has several videos on that Portland, IN vintage mini bike festival. Looks like a great time!
  8. Golden Eagle

Is this a Rupp factory option?

Sweet! Thanks
  9. Golden Eagle

Rupp Roadster2 rear luggage rack

I just found them both on the black widow site.
  10. Golden Eagle

Rupp Roadster2 rear luggage rack

I’m still considering a used Rupp Roadster2. It doesn’t have the rear luggage rack or any lifting bar on the back. Just wondering how hard are they to come by? It’s a 73-75 I believe. Thanks
  11. Golden Eagle

I looked around the net. I think it’s just called brown? I assume those stripes are just stickers??
  12. Golden Eagle

Do you know the name of this brown color?
  13. Golden Eagle

I’m looking at a Roadster2 with painted fenders. I believe these painted fenders are original as I have seen examples on different colored bikes. Was this some kind of option? What years were they available? Thanks.
  14. Golden Eagle

How much is it worth?

Makes sense! Thanks
  15. Golden Eagle

How much is it worth?

I’m considering a Rupp Roadster2 with painted and striped fenders. Looks to be a complete, non running original example that needs restoration. Lots of tank scratches. Very little rust on wheels. Was definitely stored indoors. I think it’s a 74. What is it worth?? Thanks