Recent content by gonemad

1. G

For Sale Lil Indian Saw tooth tires Carlisle double Indian Head.

Do you happen to have any more of these tires ?
  2. G

NOS Briggs gas gauge/gas cap

Pm sent
  3. G

Wtb lil indian fork bushings

Motor City Minis has them. Well he's out of stock now, but normally has them. I bought the last one he had in stock. Bikerscum if you need some I will let you know when he has more in stock as I need a couple more myself. I may be interested in a 2 speed assembly if you are selling...
  4. G

Thanks. I am headed over to Motor City Minis right now. I only live about 2 miles from there and I think there open till 8 p.m.
  5. G

Well I'm not sure. I guess I will have to get out the calipers and measure it up. I didn't know there were multiple sizes. I know that they were selling plastic bushings as replacements at Allied Leisure but I want an original bronze bushing set. Does the size depend on what model / year the...
  6. G

I am looking to purchase a set of LIL INDIAN bronze fork / bolt bushings. If you have some please let me know.
  7. G

Wtb ruttman 4 spoke

O.K. from what I learned over there at Motor City Minis this evening is that they sell used LIL INDIAN wheels and RUTTMAN wheels. They also sell the reproduction LIL INDIAN 6" 4 spoke wheels. Now as far as the LIL INDIAN reproduction wheel casting being horrible, which I will attest to that...
  8. G

Wtb ruttman 4 spoke

I will let you know in a couple days if the other member is not sure. I live right around the corner from Motor City Minis, just never stopped in there yet. I know exactly what you mean in regards to the Lil Indian repops as I have purchased one of those a few years back, and yes the castings...
  9. G

Wtb ruttman 4 spoke

Thanks guys. I guess if nobody has a good used original half I will give them a try.
  10. G

Wtb ruttman 4 spoke

I am still looking for this if anybody has one laying around ?
  11. G

Wtb ruttman 4 spoke

Do they have used original Ruttman 6" 4 spoke wheels or do they have an aftermarket reproduction ?? Just curious ??
  12. G

Ruttman/Harrison

I own the Orange bike in the 3rd picture. I was just doing a search under Ruttman and came across a couple old posts. I guess it has been a few years since I purchased that bike. Yes it was on E-Bay and I went to the Akron, Ohio area to pick it up. Still looks exactly as it does in the picture...
  13. G

Wtb ruttman 4 spoke

I am looking to buy (1) good half of a Ruttman 6" 4 spoke wheel if anybody has one laying around. Or I would be interested in a complete wheel if the price is right.
  14. G

I'm new but I wish I was young

Thanks Vic, and I agree 100%. I might be getting older but the kid in me still likes cool stuff.