Wtb ruttman 4 spoke

I am looking to buy (1) good half of a Ruttman 6" 4 spoke wheel if anybody has one laying around. Or I would be interested in a complete wheel if the price is right.

Last edited:
They have both original and repops.... I don't know how much for an original but the repo's are $30 per side, $60 for one complete or $100 for both front and rear.....

Patch

Bikerscum

They have both original and repops.... I don't know how much for an original but the repo's are $30 per side, $60 for one complete or $100 for both front and rear.....

Patch
Do you know if they're Ruttmans, or the Lil Indian repops from Allied Leisure?

The Allied Leisure wheels are crap... uneven, casting flash... like they are made from molds worn out long ago.

I will let you know in a couple days if the other member is not sure. I live right around the corner from Motor City Minis, just never stopped in there yet. I know exactly what you mean in regards to the Lil Indian repops as I have purchased one of those a few years back, and yes the castings are horrible. But the wheel I am looking for is indeed a real Ruttman 4 spoke with the outer lip on the bead area.

O.K. from what I learned over there at Motor City Minis this evening is that they sell used LIL INDIAN wheels and RUTTMAN wheels. They also sell the reproduction LIL INDIAN 6" 4 spoke wheels.

Now as far as the LIL INDIAN reproduction wheel casting being horrible, which I will attest to that as I have purchased one of the reproduction LIL INDIAN wheels in the past. Brian ( Motor City Minis ) has a guy who does a very very nice job polishing the reproduction LIL INDIAN wheels. So if your not against using a polished wheel than don't be afraid to take a look at what he has if you are local. You might just be surprised !!! I was !!!

All in all Brian at Motor City Minis was very helpful to me and very pleasant to deal with.

Hope I didn't break any rules by posting all this here.