Recent content by gr7070

1. G

Baja Headlight

Could that be powered by a battery? If so, any recommendations? I'd be looking for a cheap and most importantly an easy solution. Thanks!
  2. G

Which Predator?

I will say it is more info than I'm capable of utilizing, that's for sure, but not exactly confusing. I very much appreciate you explaining the difference! I'll need to check my motor to see which I have so I'll know how to proceed with any Predator hacks. Much thanks!
  3. G

Which Baja

Much appreciate the replies! I'm aware of a torque converter and the general premise, but I'm curious what it will do for the rider experience on a predator. Is it meant to reduce lurching? Thanks!
  4. G

Which Baja

Much thanks! Any idea how I'd get the year made? Or a ballpark year? Does it matter, are they that different, year to year? Also, I have a parts catalog for the 165 from 11/14/2008. It's file name downloaded as "34_PARTS_CATALOG_-_MB165_Hensim_Mini_Baja_Mini_Bike_VIN_PREFIX_LUAH_". Obviously I...
  5. G

Baja Tires

Big thanks for the recommendations and that site you linked has a number of other good options I could not find on other searches and sites. Thanks!
  6. G

Which Predator?

Thanks! Big help. I now understand those differences you stated. What's the layman's difference between the Hemi/49 non-Hemi? The California non-Hemi is the perfect layman's explanation for that one, thanks again!
  7. G

Which Predator?

I'm trying to understand the difference between these three Predator 212cc engines. I see one lists a diameter, there are two different max RPMs of the three engines, and two even have the exact same name. Predator 212cc Item#60363 Predator 212cc Item#69730 Predator 212cc Item#69727...
  8. G

Baja Tires

I'm having trouble finding many tire options online. Google searches return very little, which is surprising to me. I currently have 19x7-8 sized tires on my bike. I'm open to other sizes (would prefer wider) and have googled a few other sizes in addition to the current, but am having little...
  9. G

Painting Baja

Which paint do you buy when you get it? Thanks.
  10. G

Which Baja

11. G

Painting Baja

Which paint would that be? Thanks.
  12. G

Baja Headlight

Thanks for the reply! Googling "AGM batteries (2 - 1.4 A/H alarm panel batteries)" and variations of that doesn't return anything like your photos. Would you mind posting specifically what it is you bought? Thanks again! FWIW I would like to go with something more like a classic motorcycle...
  13. G

Which Baja

Is that a super bronc in your avatar? Pics on the way soon...
  14. G

Painting Baja

Many thanks for the replies so far. What Dupli-color paint do you recommend? They have 50-some different products. Obviously many of them are not paints, but there are plenty of paints. Thanks.
  15. G

Painting Baja

I'm looking to repaint my Baja. I'm wanting about the easiest method possible, but I also want to make sure my efforts aren't wasted in a poor product in a couple years. So what's a good approach and paint to use? I'm thinking... 1. Clean existing surface. Use steel wool to remove any...