Recent content by GTS225

1. G

California members best stock up on Predators/Hondas/Etc.

First, let's leave the politics out of this thread! I noticed the other thread that got started on this subject got locked, and I assume it was due to the political slant of it's direction. Now; I also regularly visit Tinboats.net, and this was talked about. It was noticed that outboard...
  2. G

Anyone else have turkeys?

As a kid, we had goats, chickens, geese, and even a pair of Peacocks at one time. The most interesting chicken we had though, was a clutch of Orocanas, also known as the Easter egg chicken. They'll lay eggs in about four different light pastel colors. Roger
  3. G

Headstock bearings

You might try here; https://www.mcmaster.com/standard-ball-and-roller-bearings/flanged-ball-bearings-7/ Roger
  4. G

Nazi Commies

EWWWW! Roger
  5. G

Does anybody else collect vintage R/C cars?

Another Heathkit, just like your post. No radio or engine, but the rest is in fair condition. Roger
  6. G

Does anybody else collect vintage R/C cars?

Hey, XR7......need another for parts? Roger
  7. G

A gift horse....

Actually, SA, it doesn't always work like that. No thermostat means unregulated coolant flow. It's not uncommon for an engine to overheat, because the coolant flows too fast through the radiator, and isn't able to shed the heat quick enough. This leads to excessive heat buildup and...
  8. G

A gift horse....

Rob; if you're so inclined, here's a link to a board that I frequent. https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/ Roger
  9. G

crazy idea to solve sea level rise

Good luck with that. When was the last time a power plant of any type was built, let alone a nuke plant? Tree huggers raise holy hello when one is proposed, and file so many lawsuits, it gets delayed until the next coming. Your proposal of snow making to combat glacier melt may have merit, but...
  10. G

Old B&S (I think)

Still have it, and you're first in line. I'm in 50707. Shoot me a zip code and I'll get an estimate of packaged shipping cost. Roger
  11. G

Old B&S (I think)

OK, it appears that someone may have attempted to send me something concerning this. My screen was showing that I have two "alerts", but when I attempt to open them, I am told that I have no alerts. If you're wanting to call DIBS on it, you might want to post up in this thread, in the off chance...
  12. G

Old B&S (I think)

Free for the shipping. I rescued it from a scrap metal dumpster, and have no real use for it. I know some of you are into really vintage stuff. Rope pull, appears relatively complete, with exception of tension clip on spark plug wire. Does turn over, still has some compression.
  13. G

Not a minibike...but an interesting go kart

Well, I know that the FL250 Odyssey used rectangular frame rails. I think it was the FL350 that went to a full tube frame, so it might be some aftermarket body shell for it. Roger
  14. G

Rupp info?

Well, it was as good in person as the pic let on. Had good compression, was missing the tail light lens, but had a key in the switch. No ownership documents available, but that wouldn't have been too much of an issue in Iowa. Bad news.......on-line bidding drove it to $650, and live bidders...
  15. G

Rupp info?

Not yet. The auction is on the 7th, so I have to be patient, too. Roger