Recent content by hbernoff

1. hbernoff

there are no nice mini bikes left in NJ

Thats is the average price for a roller around here in WA, not many people that have mini's around here
  2. hbernoff

$40 gone...

Yeah that is a great deal, here in washington 40$ would probally get you a tire and rim lol
  3. hbernoff

Events in Wa?

I havnt seen or heard of any around here, i just ride around with some friends
  4. hbernoff

bonanza chopper

It looks to have alot of its original parts, I seen that ad also but didnt have the money and gas for the drive lol
  5. hbernoff

Cheap Bonanza Choper on CL for you WA riders

Seen this on CL and thought you guys might be interested, it looks to be some what all original. I dont have enough money for it so thought ill let you guys know about it before someone grabs it. Old School Mini Bike
  6. hbernoff

Max Torque clutch and band brake question

Sorry for the post i did some better searching and found a post that says what size
  7. hbernoff

5 Minute Road Trip

that was awesome, it felt like i was actually on a road trip
  8. hbernoff

threw the new predator 212 in the doodle bug tonight

my mini threw my little brother off when he was reving it in front of all his friends lol
  9. hbernoff

Anyone currenyly using a Briggs Intec?

i have a briggs intek 206 5.5hp and it runs great, you can use animal parts in theses engines as well, thats what ive heard
  10. hbernoff

Frijole Finished

thats a sweet bike, its got that drag bike look to it
  11. hbernoff

which exhaust pipe?

post some pictures then we can see what you need to clear
  12. hbernoff

Project Advice

look in your local craigslist and look there first, theres always alot of minis in michigan it seems like
  13. hbernoff

13t clutch

i have a 3/4 i think, its the same size as most are, and its a #35
  14. hbernoff

comet clutch issues

yes they do lol, ive got to go to bent bike tommarow and get some brakes atleast those arnt that spendy
  15. hbernoff

13t clutch

I was just wondering because thats the only clutch i can find thats cheap, instead of paying 60 bucks lol