Recent content by hotrodbutcher

1. hotrodbutcher

Rupp Seat Pan

Sadly enough, mine is in better shape than that one too. I've welded up the cracks and about to put it through powder coat. Still have my eye open for another frame though.
  2. hotrodbutcher

Rupp Seat Pan

no, mine's in better shape than that one. My steel is good, it's just got cracks here and there from someone too big riding it.
  3. hotrodbutcher

1971 Rupp Hustler

4. hotrodbutcher

20 degree intake adapters

woohoo...one of those is for me...got your text yesterday I think.
  5. hotrodbutcher

Rupp Seat Pan

easy for you to say. I've been looking on fleabay and here, nobody is selling hustler/roadster/blackwidow frames
  6. hotrodbutcher

Roller or part

Still have those wheels?
  7. hotrodbutcher

Rupp Seat Pan

I've got a '71 Hustler and the seat pan has cracks and bends all over it. Snap rivet holes are worn out etc. I'm looking for one at a decent price. I could patch, grind, finagle, and finesse this one, but my labor is 65 dollars an hour, I can't afford me.
  8. hotrodbutcher

"Before and After" pics

that's a primary chain adjuster shoe from a harley.
  9. hotrodbutcher

OldMiniBikes.com User Map No Longer Works

That's the same thing I got
  10. hotrodbutcher

OldMiniBikes Build-Off 2019 Classes and Rules

I think I'm gonna throw in with my 71 Rupp Hustler for the vintage class. Should be fun, and it's currently torn apart completely for cleaning, welding repair, and an engine rebuild that won't even start till sometime after New Years.
  11. hotrodbutcher

Tecumseh stuff

I musta missed out on the whole thing. I need tecumseh parts and I don't know what's available...bummed
  12. hotrodbutcher

HS40 high performance parts?

I've actually got a honda XR80 front end with hydraulic dampening that I'm seriously considering grafting onto this thing. I'm still up in the air on it, and it may take some serious mockup time before I make a decision one way or the other