Recent content by hotroded

1. hotroded

Hotroded's illegal minibike race sept 26,27

I want to thank all the guys who came out to race today. Please post pictures and videos if you have them I was to busy hosting to do any. Thanks again this might be the new spot if we can work it oout.
  2. hotroded

Hey all minibike racer get in free come on down with your bikes We can even accommodate alitte roundy round race too
  3. hotroded

Its on everybody Sunday be there trophy's too
  4. hotroded

sorry I have been out for a while knee injury work related. i will try to answer the questions flat head drags clone drags NO transmissions yes helmets gloves pants jackets and shoes NO sandals 1 its a tite oval 2 the drags we are gonna say its 100 foot drags so we have so room to...
  5. hotroded

Sounds good matt Rememeber its just Sunday the 27th . They are having a meeting this wensday more news to come . How everybody can make it .
  6. hotroded

Should be a good time we are gonna do more drags this time its a firmans race track plenty of straight away Hope you can make it quik1ss Magoo always comes in last 1bsshot
  7. hotroded

The race will be just on Sunday the 27 Saturday I have prior arrangements I am trying to fix the heading of this thread Also you can do etown sat and race Sunday
  8. hotroded

Sorry we are between places at the moment so as so as someone funds a good place local we can start riding again
  9. hotroded

Ok we are having a race both drags and roundy round sept 26 27 atlantic ave baldwin ny 12 pm first race more details as we get them tropys this is a local motorcycle event we have be asked to show up and race for fun hahaha please pm me if your interested in particapating
  10. hotroded

Lonestar Round-up starts on friday! bring yer' minis!!

Who's got videos from the races I can't get that one to work someone got run over ? Hope there ok
  11. hotroded

White Knuckle Scramble 2015

It's,well worth the trip I always have a great time Plus seeing friends and making new ones is fun too!
  12. hotroded

White Knuckle Scramble 2015

Sounds great
  13. hotroded

New York rides

buffalo is a bit to far to come to one of our races but you are always welcome if your in the neighborhood of nyc to check us out
  14. hotroded

battle in da bronx illegal minibike race nov 9th

Yes go to hotroded108 on you tube and leave a commet I will post the go pro stuff on the weekend still down loading Thanks to everybody who came out it was warm fast and fun And nobody was whining !
  15. hotroded

battle in da bronx illegal minibike race nov 9th

Haha Yeah we were all arrested and have to preform 30 hours of public service !! I can never load videos on here so I posted one on YouTube The race in the Bronx is the heading ! I will try to down load my videos and post them on YouTube Or Look us up on facebook Long island illegal minibike...