Lonestar Round-up starts on friday! bring yer' minis!!

The guy in the fire suit kicked my butt more than once, but I was still able to squeak away 5 wins. Mostly Saturday after they wet the track down. Friday was almost unrideable. Like racing in sand. Met a lot of great people. There were 75 numbers given out. 55 on Friday.
image.jpg

I have a number of them from saturday but I am not sure how to get them to work. The one I posted is ON OldMiniBikes in my photo album and If I click on the link it will work, just takes a long time cause of the length.

I have a number of them from saturday but I am not sure how to get them to work. The one I posted is ON OldMiniBikes in my photo album and If I click on the link it will work, just takes a long time cause of the length.
It didn't work for me. I waited ten minutes for the download, then was directed to my video editor program. No video was there. I think you need to post yours on you tube or whatever.

Tim, didn't get yours either, as it's protected by the Face book page it's linked to. By invitation only to that page, so any video or photos cant be viewed by non-members.

Last edited:
ole, it says file is corrupt when I click on it.
ill try mine again
[video]https://www.facebook.com/dawn.harris.5872/videos/10205657794497050/?pnref=story[/video]

oh well, i cant figure it out, its not my video so I dont know how to save it and paste it here. grrrrr

Last edited:
I put a couple videos on YouTube. I made a chest harness for my cell phone, so the videos are all vertical. Do a search for lone star roundup mini 2015 and you should find them. They are from Friday. Saturday I got the go pro charged and used it instead. I'll get those up asap
Justin