Recent content by Idle159

1. I

HARBOR FREIGHT FRIENDS AND FAMILY SALE 25% OFF

Hey man, thanks. Just trying to spread the fun. Hopefully the 12 coupons I had to give away will be used for some big horsepower! I wish I had more to give!
  2. I

No more left! Glad people were able to take advantage of them. Enjoy!
  3. I

Coleman Doodle Bug... What???!!!

yeah, I saw them for the 399. But my wal mart puts things on clearance like crazy. I go there quite often to check the clearance items. I have a feeling some of the minibikes will be on clearance before Christmas. They have been on display for awhile and people have robbed stuff from most of...
  4. I

Coleman Doodle Bug... What???!!!

My wally world has 3 of these in stock. ALL 3 are different in some way. 2 of them have the repositioned axle and caliper mount, while the 3rd is identical to the new style DB. All of them have different style foot pegs. Forks are all different colors and shades. Grips and levers are all...
  5. I

Got a couple left........anyone else?
  6. I

Just sent to you. Let me know you got it. Enjoy!
  7. I

No problem. You can email me your email address and whoever's name is on a photo id. You must bring id to the store in order to redeem the coupon. Once you send me the info, I'll email you the voucher. My email is idle159@gmail.com After this one, I will have 4 left.
  8. I

As title says. Dec 3 to dec 9. It says no items excluded. I work there and have a few coupon vouchers left I can get.
  9. I

Chain trouble

Yup. Super tech in all our vehicles. And small engines. Been that way for years.
  10. I

Chain trouble

Wow! I must say the RLV chain kicks the standard roller chain in the arse! I am totally impressed with the new RLV chain! Not only did it come completely soaking wet in ooey gooey lube, it came with 2 master links each! Thanks Gray goat! My boy is up and running again and that's all that...
  11. I

Took some new pics today

what is the size comparison to the Coleman 100 and the doodlebug? It looks to be about the same physical frame size. Pics online make it look tiny. I can pic up a Coleman 100 new for 200.00. I have never seen one in person though.
  12. I

Took some new pics today

VERY NICE! Those tires wear extremely fast.
  13. I

Chain trouble

We stay up on the maintenance pretty good. Like I said, he rides it constantly. I got to just check the length and see how many feet I need and I'll try out one of the RLV chains. For now, another generic is on its way here from OMB. As far as oil, nothing but the best......10w30 Walmart brand...
  14. I

Chain trouble

His ride! Minus the muffler now. Loud pipes save lives!
  15. I

Chain trouble

Yeah. He does appreciate it. We live in a pretty rural area, and he is mostly responsible on the roads with it. He does like going fast! His favorite spot is the ice cream shop/deli about 3 miles away. Most times I find him there hanging out with his friends. I don't know how long these predator...