Recent content by Idle159

1. I

V shaped metal spring!

thanks for replies. I got one coming. Ordered a standard cheapo caliper for $10 shipped.
  2. I

V shaped metal spring!

Does anyone know where I can get the spring for my kids doodlebug hydraulic brakes? I dont want to have to buy a whole new hydraulic kit just for the spring. Does the standard caliper have one too? Its the v shaped spring that keeps putward pressure on the pads........grrrrrrrrrr. Holding me up...
  3. I

Pull the trigger or no?

Think I will go and get it tomorrow morning. Seems like a good deal, but not what we truly want. I know the China stuff is throwaway, but where I am not much else to be had. Unless I want a true basket case broken frame rusted to the core oldie. It would be for my son anyway. He currently has a...
  4. I

Pull the trigger or no?

A local dollar store has 2 Coleman ct200exr minibikes for 300.00 each. They are the red version of the camo/beige bike. I been watching the bt200x Walmart prices waiting for a price drop and am Definetely gonna grab a BT when they go on sale. Decisions decisions..."......
  5. I

Jet question ?

And oh yeah, sounds like we have the same setup as you.
  6. I

Jet question ?

We are running a.038 in my sons 212 . His friend has the exact same setup as his, and his ran like crap with the .038. We ended up leaving a .041 in his and it runs nice. They are cheap enough to buy, so get a few different sizes and see which one works best for you. We bought .036-.042.
  7. I

Post your cars!

Well, it obviously wasn't a 79! I am only 6'2 and I welcome rest areas on long trips to stretch out my legs! While it can seat 3 smaller kids in the back seat, it only has 2 seat belts in the back. Most of the trips and rides I take in it are just me. My wife and kids don't want to be seen in...
  8. I

Post your cars!

Wel, I wish I had American muscle like so many seem to have. I have always always loved me some Toyota corollas. Seriously. I had an 80 Corolla for a first car and no matter what, I have always had an old school Corolla in my garage for the past 29 years. This is my 79 ke30 Corolla. It now has...
  9. I

Found a nice rear tire....finally.

I picked up a pair of these for 40.00 shipped with prime. They are awesome! Lugs are just shy of 5/8". Hopefully they wear well. My son clocks at least 5 miles everyday. He is a trooper. Even when it's in the teens, he is out there riding. The tires are SunF A051 power II 145/70-6. Very robust...
  10. I

Baja mini 97cc Governor issue, need help

A 212 predator and a plate will fix your issue. Those 97 baja engines are junk.
  11. I

HARBOR FREIGHT FRIENDS AND FAMILY SALE 25% OFF

Hey man, thanks. Just trying to spread the fun. Hopefully the 12 coupons I had to give away will be used for some big horsepower! I wish I had more to give!
  12. I

No more left! Glad people were able to take advantage of them. Enjoy!
  13. I

Coleman Doodle Bug... What???!!!

yeah, I saw them for the 399. But my wal mart puts things on clearance like crazy. I go there quite often to check the clearance items. I have a feeling some of the minibikes will be on clearance before Christmas. They have been on display for awhile and people have robbed stuff from most of...
  14. I

Coleman Doodle Bug... What???!!!

My wally world has 3 of these in stock. ALL 3 are different in some way. 2 of them have the repositioned axle and caliper mount, while the 3rd is identical to the new style DB. All of them have different style foot pegs. Forks are all different colors and shades. Grips and levers are all...
  15. I

Got a couple left........anyone else?