Recent content by Jaredm83

1. J

brake lever and perch Bonanza

I will bump this thread. I need a the same type (1" bars with 3/8" brake cable) of brake lever for my dad's Bonanza. Doesnt matter if it spoon or ball end. Let me know if anyone has one. I see the "cherry" set on ebay right now but don't need 2... Thanks, Jared
  2. J

Anybody tried the Robertson's "Narrow Frame Mini Bike Pipe"

They do have a longer unmuffled version... thanks for the replies
  3. J

Anybody tried the Robertson's "Narrow Frame Mini Bike Pipe"

Looks like a nice piece. Would like to see one installed on a bike though. Anybody picked one up yet?
  4. J

Small engine super charger? Look

I think it was 250 obo, its in Hanford Ca CL...
  5. J

Small engine super charger? Look

Saw this on CL. I dont want one, but I havent seen these before... What do you guys thinks?
  6. J

Went out for some beers with a buddy and came home with this...

Also, anybody have any old fenders for these or know who has some?
  7. J

Well, I've got a few options here. I obviously need new tires/tubes. I've got a set of good 5" wheels/tires/tubes with rear sprocket but it is a #35 sprocket. I believe this bike is #40 through out? I could change the sprocket side gear on the jack shaft to #35 and go that route. Or should I...
  8. J

I got a call from a long lost buddy yesterday who moved away to San Francisco. He told me he was in town so we went out for some drinks. We got to talking about my mini bike addiction. He told me that he had an old bike stashed in the backyard of his parents house that he bought in 8th grade...
  9. J

an accidental owner

I like this guy ^
  10. J

DoodleBug Performance Jackshaft

Hey, I see that you have cool stickers out there! How come I didnt get one with my hyd brakes? !
  11. J

DB-30 6.5hp engine kit parts

Well, I just received my motor plate only kit this week and ordered it last week so I know he had some last week...
  12. J

Just picked up a DB-30, motor swap question?

Updated picture, should button it up in the next day or two...
  13. J

Latest Drag Bike Project

I'm pretty sure its the video labeled "minibike racing Ubly 2010". Atleast he says that its the bike he posted on oldminibikes.com. Doesn't look very fast to me but what do I know... maybe its just the video. I'm sure its a kick in the pants to ride!
  14. J

little clone engine

OK, now that I look at it closer, does the bolt thread into the bottom of the block like the 2.8 does?
  15. J

little clone engine

Old thread, but does anybody know the bolt pattern of the little engine off hand? Its obviously shorter front to back but I was curious about the width spacing?