Recent content by jareeb

1. J

6.5HP Blue Clone Cam

value springs are very easy to change for 18lbs springs i didnt even need a tool to change them.
  2. J

Honda GX270

gx270 performance parts - Google Search
  3. J

2 rod failures, synthetic oil the cause?

arnt you not suppose to break an engine in on synthetic oils? but then once its broken in you can switch to them, its just what i have heard never ran syntheic oils before and dont need to at the moment.
  4. J

2 rod failures, synthetic oil the cause?

Did you break the engine in on that oil?
  5. J

212 Predator upgrades

Anyone every break a real Honda crank?
  6. J

Honda GX 270

you would need a keyed crank and a torque wrench and the torque specs of the connecting rod and a basic socket wrench and a socket set. and an understanding on how to install a connecting rod. over all its not hard at all.
  7. J

Sears Frame + Tank

how much for shipping to 54942 WI thanks
  8. J

212 Predator upgrades

yeah if they become that low ill get a perdator but if they dont ill stick with a gx200, but first i need to fine a mini bike haha
  9. J

6.5 hp predetor

yeah so many kids these days dont care to have jobs and just expect every thing just to be handed to them, do everyone a favor and have your kids work for what they want. thats how i was raised
  10. J

212 Predator upgrades

picture doesn't work
  11. J

6.5 hp predetor

yeah bro da is dat good? :out:
  12. J

212 Predator upgrades

yeah that is
  13. J

212 Predator upgrades

im 17 yrs old still in school parents want me to learn the price of a dollar and i respect that, so i dont complain, yeah part time job. boss really likes how hard i work so thats always good. he hired a guy to do the same job as me and we got hired the same day, now that guy is on super thin...
  14. J

212 Predator upgrades

no just poor lol making less than 200 bucks every two weeks isnt anything having to pay for a truck and a cell phone... im trying tho
  15. J

6.5 hp predetor

haha right like what do you need to know man? or you just sharing that text up there, if so wrong section man. and plz use like actual words! and spell checker if you need it. thanks