Recent content by JasMar

1. J

Comanche 133cc with Alexander Reynolds engine

Hi guys. I pulled this back out of the shed and realized it wasn't the kick start arm that was broke. It is a piece inside there, not sure on name but here it is : Everything else is on the engine. When I spin the wheel I can hear the air being compressed. I think if I get this piece and give...
  2. J

Hi AJax. I figured the brake would be fairly easy. I'll get a couple pics of the arm and post them. I would have figured I could find a similar pic of this bike online but I never have. I kinda wondered about it's value to see if it was worth fixing or to just let it go for few bucks and get...
  3. J

Thanks for the info Rupp! Not exactly great news but news none the less. So do you think I should think about just replacing that engine? I'll do some digging for parts too. I'm finally determined to get thing running by spring, hopefully:thumbsup:
  4. J

Hi guys. My uncle had this mini bike in his basement since I was a little kid (45 now) and gave it to me a few years ago. I tried to get it started but ended up breaking the kick start arm off. I can't find a pic of a similar one online and wondered if any of you may have any info on this thing...