Recent content by jdog4639

1. jdog4639

Anyone own or use an Eastwood welder?

Wow --That's a smokin deal-499.00 for all that...Those spools average 200.00 If econ. treated me better Id buy.. I have a century welder and its very old and serges. I have learned to cope with that flaw, and I think its made me a better welder. I use it every other day. I am going to use it...
  2. jdog4639

Throttle idea

Those throttles are dope. You can go to the swapmeet and get really long brak cables and modify them to fit, esp. if its 4 stroke horzonal shaft motor. If its another style motor there are differnt kinds of tricks to hook up throttle cable to a pt bike motor or pocket bike motor:wink:
  3. jdog4639

hey Steve I know you dont know me, but i saw the trike pic and wanted to ask questions about it-...

hey Steve I know you dont know me, but i saw the trike pic and wanted to ask questions about it- if you have free time..Thank you from Justin
  4. recent custome projects

recent custome projects

just look at those hand bent and welded spider webs- just a labor of love
  5. recent custome projects

recent custome projects

custome wagon fixed up for the kids on halloween
  6. recent custome projects

recent custome projects

47cc mini full fairing cafe racer- fixed up and sold
  7. recent custome projects

recent custome projects

47cc mini pocket bike -with extended rear swing arm -project still in progress
  8. recent custome projects

recent custome projects

custome 3 wheeler- cat eye pocket bike front end- with a 47cc mini quad rear
  9. recent custome projects

recent custome projects

47cc mini cutome pocket bike -with custome fairing work- with skull light up in the rear
  10. recent custome projects

recent custome projects

47cc mini cutome pocket bike -with custome fairing work
  11. recent custome projects

recent custome projects

stand up 3 wheeler-110cc motor- one of a kind
  12. recent custome projects

recent custome projects

47cc motor on cutome built or modified frame- a true one of a kind
  13. jdog4639

You definetly have some skilz buddy- keep it up dude. we will meet up again- times are tough...

You definetly have some skilz buddy- keep it up dude. we will meet up again- times are tough right now- i dont even have gas money to do anything- but i will roll with you to the races someday--I just have to keep on husslin--from justin
  14. jdog4639

Comment by 'jdog4639' in media 'MTD Columbia Mud Bug.'

How do I buy one of these
  15. jdog4639

Comment by 'jdog4639' in media 'IMG_20120228_165928'

how do I buy one of these?