jdog4639

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Wow! Thoes are pretty sic...
    I bought a clutch off a guy named joey he lives off of alameda and 70th street..we talked for hours and he said he was going to take me down there...you should see his rides...hes got some bling and some skillz.he said he dumped 3 or 5 grand in motor alone...i bet you know he..i dont think hes ne at this...he buys and sells all day long...i will pass his number if you want he wont mind...trust me...
    I also meet a michinest who has been wrenching -rideing - and building harley-choppers and drag bikes...hes out of work and builds at his house and needs to make ends meet...if you need any work done let me know...hes a good guy...pretty sharp...knows eletric also...just did a 110cc harness for me with a lot of custom too. Hes got a mill and a lathe and everything else...he used to work at a custom shop..called joker michine...anyway...you can call me if you like 626-378-5892 from justin
    whats up justin, i remember you. yeah i go almost everyweekend down there to compton to race and hang out and bs. they dont go 120 tho, the average speed is like 50 to 80 mph and some guys a little more.

heres my drag bike

[IMG] [IMG]

and these are some of the faster bikes.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…