Recent content by Joe51

1. J

Repo LIl Indian mini-matic 2 speed plate

Sold. Thanks Joe
  2. J

Repo LIl Indian mini-matic 2 speed plate

Lil Indian 2 speed plate. All parts were laser cut and tig welded. $150.00 shipped. Check or MO is fine if interested. Thanks Joe51
  3. J

Zinc plating for mini-bike parts for sale

Just an FYI.... Zinc electro-plating creates hydrogen gas during the plating process. Heat treated parts and springs are highly succeptable to a phenom. called hydrogen embritllement. Which under specific condition can cause the parts to break. It is an industry practice to post-plate bake...
  4. J

Replacement H50/60/70 Throttle Kit

You are welcome! And thanks for the purchase. Joe
  5. J

Lil Indian 400

Yet another project well done! Looks fantastic. Best Regards, Joe51
  6. J

1971 Rupp Hustler - same engine as 70 Roadster?

I also see that the throttle mechanism on the BW above is the screw on version. At what point did they convert to the rivet version? I have a late 1970 Lil Indian HS40 that was screwed on as well so to me it does make sense that this is a very early BW.
  7. J

Lil Indain 2 speed parts

Hello, The one in the picture above is a 27 tooth sprocket. A used one way bearing and repo sleeve that will fit a soft 5/8" jack shaft. You can have this if you want it for 70.00 shipped. It locks up fine. Pm me me if interested. Let me know. Regards, Joe
  8. J

Lil Indain 2 speed parts

I am not familiar with that type bearing. I use only roller clutch type like the originals. Here are some pics of a custom sprocket I made. The sprocket bore ID is critical for the press fit of the roller clutch. I had mine wire EDM'd. Originally the were jig bored. Bore needs to be centered...
  9. J

Lil Indain 2 speed parts

Hello, you do not want to run a one way bearing on a std. 5/8 jack shaft. The one way bearing will chew up a std. soft shaft pretty quickly. As well as tolerances between the id of the one way bearing and the shaft or race are critical for proper function. That is why the various mini bike...
  10. J

Replacement H50/60/70 Throttle Kit

Sure. Will take me a few days to make it up. Recently sold my last 2 ready kits. Let me know. Check or MO is fine. PM me. Regards, Joe
  11. J

Lil Indain 2 speed parts

I would post in the wanted section first. Great folks on this site. I actually tossed this out last year after after trying to sell it with no luck. Should have kept it I guess. It was NOS. Would be difficult to replicate unless I had one to measure up. ( sprocket and sleeve.) The hardened...
  12. J

Lil Indain 2 speed parts

Sorry but the Lil Indian first gear will not be applicable to your application. Here is a pic of what you would need. Joe51
  13. J

Lil Indain 2 speed parts

The plate as seen above would be 150.00 shipped. These are also made to order. I don't want to build extra's and not have them spoken for due to expense to make them and the jig that I use to have them welded up. Please note.. these are made for the original Lil Indian secondary clutch and 1st...
  14. J

Lil Indain 2 speed parts

Has been longer than anticipated. Here is pictures of the repo Lil Indian plate.
  15. J

Need Briggs 5 HP Crankshaft

Hi Michael. I'll check in the AM on the crank. I have a 5HP Briggs I am going to strip for parts. It currently is in running condition. Regards, Joe