Recent content by Joe51

1. J

Correct Taco T100 throttle linkage?

Hello, Just curious, on both Briggs's. Is one a 5 HP and one a 3HP in the above pictures? Regards, Joe51
  2. J

1971 HS40 stator plate/coil

Much appreciated! Joe51
  3. J

Lil Indian Mini-matic first gear

I have the sprockets and hub material. Will be talking with the machinist early next week when I have a couple days off. Will keep you posted once all that is worked out. Regards, Joe
  4. J

hs40 finished.

Just curious & maybe missing something here so forgive me in advance...It looks to me from the pictures that the block was originally a snow blower set up. Not an original Rupp HS40. Again sorry if I missed something Regards, Joe51
  5. J

Repo HS series Tecumseh throttle assy

Sold. Thank you! Joe51
  6. J

Repo HS series Tecumseh throttle assy

Reproduction HS series throttle assembly. $38.00 shipped. Mounting screws/nuts add $1.00 Check or MO if interested. Regards, Joe51
  7. J

Lil Indian Sabre ish...

Yes.. Remove the left & right bolt on the outside of the handlebars. Forks should slide out with spring attached. Regards
  8. J

71 Rupp brake perches & twist throttle

All set on the lower throttle clamp part. Would love to see a picture of the L&R factory brake perches for a 71. I have looked at several on line pictures. Seem to vary quite a bit. So I don't know what is absolute correct. Regards, Joe51
  9. J

71 Rupp rear lower shock bolts & nuts

Thanks.. I purchased a builders pile a few days ago. . Going to have then re-plated. Regards, Joe51
  10. J

71 Rupp brake perches & twist throttle

In search of original 71 Rupp brake perches ( R&L) as well as lower twist throttle clamp. decent used if you have them Thanks Joe51
  11. J

1971 HS40 stator plate/coil

Another picture request... does anyone have a picture of a 1971 HS40 stator plate they can share? Thanks in advance. Regards, Joe51
  12. J

1971 Rupp twist throttle assembly

Perfect! Thank you Joe51
  13. J

1971 Rupp twist throttle assembly

If anyone can help it would be appreciated. I am looking for a picture of an original twist throttle assembly used on the 1971 Rupp's. Specifically the two chrome 1/2's . Thanks in advance, Joe51
  14. J

71 Rupp rear lower shock bolts & nuts

Looking for a set of original rear lower shock carriage bolts and nuts in great shape for a restoration. Please let me know what you have and price. Thanks Joe51
  15. J

1971 RUPP Black Widow ALL ORIGINAL - FOR SALE

Hello Can you post a picture of how the spring that is hooked to the governor is attached to the recoil area? Thanks