1. J

El Burro Super 8

That bike is so cool!!! What size tires does it run
  2. J

Tires for Baja Warrior

Thanks bud!
  3. J

Tires for Baja Warrior

I'm new to mini-bikes and I took the baja through some pretty deep wet mud yesterday and the rear tends to kick out a lot. The tires are old and probably need to be changed. Any suggestions on a good tire for mud?? Would moving up a tire size help any?? Where I hunt the ground is very soft...
  4. J

Camo Baja Warrior Parts

Yea you can order them online let me see if I can find the link Here you go Baja® MB200-CK Plastic Realtree AP Camo Accessory Kit - Tractor Supply Co.
  5. J

Another New Guy From North Texas

That's a cool looking bike!! I need to go check my local mower repair stores.
  6. J

New guy from North Texas

Pulled the motor today and cleaned the carb everything was good. Took a lot of time cleaning every single tiny hole. I'm thinking it may be the valves. Going to google how to do the adjustment. New motor should be here tomorrow so already broke the bike completely down. Very excited!!!
  7. J

New guy from North Texas

I hunt private land out by Gun Barrel City
  8. J

New guy from North Texas

Or better yet find a non-running Baja and keep adding to my new mini-bike addiction!! LOL
  9. J

New guy from North Texas

Yeah under throttle runs like a beast!! just idles weird. I'm going to pull the motor next week and tear the whole bike down for cleaning and paint. I also just ordered a Predator 212 for it. I'll use the original engine for tinkering and learning more about them. Tear it completely down fix...
  10. J

New guy from North Texas

Here is what it is doing. Any ideas on why it would idle like that?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbdYxWIFKuA
  11. J

New guy from North Texas

Hey guys and gals. Just picked up my first mini-bike on a trade. I was looking for something cheap to use at deer camp for getting two and from stands, scouting, and hopefully dragging a sled behind me. We have about 4k acres and dragging deer back to camp or to the road can be a beat down...