Recent content by kathynelson

1. K

Hawg TY mini bike

sounds like a government operation!
  2. K

Hawg TY mini bike

will plug it into a charger when i am not riding it. talked to the local shop, they said $50.00 to do the declaration form, but i dont need one according to the dmv, just need to take it to them and pass inspection. have all of the lights and switches, just need to bolt them on and wire them...
  3. K

Hawg TY mini bike

know where i can get an owners manual? got all of the lights and switches/relays on ebay for under $100.00 ( all came from china!) might need to change out the tires, they have an "H" in the number, but dont know if that stands for highway, only rated for 10psi.anyway. i will check the frame...
  4. K

Hawg TY mini bike

it does have a vin # stamped in the frame near the handlebars, only has 16 digits
  5. K

Hawg TY mini bike

just bought this bike. need to know what model and engine cc before i can order parts or manual. will be adding lights and signals to register it for street use. might need to also change the tires! thanks! kathy
  6. K

hawg ty mini bike

just bought a used bike, runs great and looks good, but will eventually need to order parts! need to figure out model and engine cc. have the vin# and engine #. anybody have any suggestions? thanks!