Recent content by Keroninja23

1. K

Another Kiwi - New Zealand Tru Test (rebuild)

bump mean little bike are you anywhere around east auckland,??
  2. K

Tru Test Build From New Zealand

Well, jack has gone off to Beach Hop, its a New Zealand car show that is like the biggest in the country, its runs over like 5 days so he wont be back for a bit lol lucky bastard getting to go, ill go next year! :D jack when you read this hurry up with the pictures haha
  3. K

Kiwi Tru Test Rebuild - It's only missing brakes!

There are multiple ways of braking, A clutch brake vist OldMiniBikes and get one shipped, or get a quadbike brake from SNWTRADE or mount a disc brake of some sort onto the sprocket OldMiniBikes Universal Clutch Band Brake Kit with Cover and The quad brake SNW Trade - Home - 110cc ATV Rear Brake...
  4. K

Tru Test Build From New Zealand

Lol now hes got a 5hp flathead briggs with a billet crank and flywheel and has done that white, has a nice stainless exhaust and needs to sand his frame then paint it. Jack give them some pics haha
  5. K

Gas Tank doesnt clear frame HELP!!

yeah i just need to make some little mounts for it and im 13 and we dont have much metal lying around so itll take a couple of days
  6. K

Yeah i will try some mounts first, i had that in mind anyways
  7. K

and yes that would be of a great help! :D
  8. K

just had a look on google i think its got the same mounts
  9. K

it would be but it would have to be shipped from where you are to new zealand lol and does it have the same mounts as my motor??
  10. K

My bike is a New Zealand made Tru-Test made back in the 70's the stopped making them after a couple of years i think these days they are very hard to come by
  11. K

its my post lol!
  12. K

Briggs and Stratton 3hp Restoration

and it turned out great!
  13. K

2hp Briggs, Maybe...

payback
  14. K

Honda gx160 idle adjustment?

Its late here im bouta goto bed but ill have a look on mine tomorrow and see if i can help :)