Recent content by Laharview

1. Laharview

Powell Bro Serial Numbers List

Hi All, It runs great. The long block is had been replaced at some point (it was originally white) and the compression is at new spec. The carb, tank, and tin are original, I found the Briggs aged copper as the first coat and the serial number matches the bike's age. I replaced all gaskets...
  2. Finished 2-22-2012

Finished 2-22-2012

3. Stolen July, 2011 in Elma, WA

Stolen July, 2011 in Elma, WA

4. Laharview

Got #1890-C done late last night. Enjoy, Mike Laharview Farm
  5. Laharview

Hi All, Here are some pics. The rear sproket has been modified but is a very good machine job. I'm guessing this was done due wear/damage on the original. This Mini will see a lot of antique tractor shows and is a replacement for a custom I built that was stolen in Elma, WA July 2011...
  6. Laharview

Thanks 1stlegendtx for the photo. That is the Powell that scattered is my shop. I'll get some photos up in a day or so. Last night I got the engine back together and it ran up just fine. Today I am stripping paint and putting together a parts order. Best Regards, Mike Laharview Farm
  7. Laharview

Hi All, Got the horid blue and yellow paint scraped off my new Powell and it is #1890-C. The engine had been repainted however they did not paint a decal on the tin that reads "Sold by Frankson's Scooter Mart, Glendale, California". The engine appears original with a code of 6807247. If I...
  8. Laharview

New Powell Challenger

The tires do look original, have very little checking and are very serviceable. This will be a replacement for a mini I built last year and was stolen at the July 2011 Elma WA tractor show. Mike
  9. Laharview

New Powell Challenger

Thanks for the info. It has good compression however I am replacing all the wear items (points, gaskets, condenser, etc). Best Regards, Mike
  10. Laharview

Powell near Seattle

Hi All, She is now in my shop and completely disassembled. All parts look to be in original condition and in very good shape. The restoration begins. Mike Laharview Farm :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  11. Laharview

New Powell Challenger

Hi All, Just got this today and it looks very original with the exception of the paint color. After a short trip around the farm it was decided to do a complete tear down and restoration. The engine has been repainted except for a decal that says "Sold by Frankson's Scooter Mart, Glendale...
  12. Laharview

Stolen Mini Bike, Washington State

Not sure where to post this. My custom Mini was stolen from the Grays Harbor County Fair campground in Elma, WA the night of July 9th, 2011 after the races. It is purple with gray fenders, gray tractor seat, red pin striping, and a flat head Briggs. I hand built most every part, it will stand...
  13. Laharview

County Fair Pit Bike

Hi All, We have ran through 4 tanks of fuel so far and all is good. Did I scare Ya'll away by painting it purple?:scared:
  14. Laharview

This weeks purchase..

Cool find. If it was mine I would rake the forks a bit!
  15. Laharview

rubber gaskets expanding.

Fuel will soften and ruin rubber. Viton is what you need.