Recent content by Leadfoot56

1. L

Help*****Pin removal.

Do have a welder? What I do is take a washer big enough to go over the head of the bolt but not too big. Then place a nut that’s big enough to go over the head of the bolt. I run a weld inside the nut making starting on the head of the stripped out bolt. Put a socket on the nut and it usually...
  2. L

Rupp Enduro

Sorry peoples, work has been crazy busy. I’ve got a little progress done my full. Follow up question about the torque converter, was the set up originally symmetric or asymmetric?
  3. L

Rupp Enduro

Ah, ok. I will try to bend it back up. With the lip around the edge and the beads ridges, these seat pans are pretty stout
  4. L

Rupp Enduro

I went and took a look. The seat pan does swoop up. I think the foam is worn down flat
  5. L

Rupp Enduro

I hope that’s it. An hour after I brought it home it flopped over and almost took out my lady’s toes
  6. L

Rupp Enduro

I checked the holes and they were tight. It still snaps into the up position. The bottom wasn’t worn that much.
  7. L

Wanted Tecumseh Star

I’m looking for a Tecumseh Star engine or parts to start putting one together for a hill climb race in October. Any leads would be great. Thanks
  8. L

Rupp Enduro

thanks! What model Rupp do you have? Are the kickstands unstable or is it because mine doesn’t have an engine in it and the balance is off? This things has toppled over a bunch just sitting there
  9. L

Rupp Enduro

Hey everyone, just picked up this Rupp Enduro. I have a spare GX200 I’m going to run in it. My question is, what size was the original driven unit? Was it 6” or 7”? Thanks
  10. L

Bearkat

On your jack shaft it looks like it has stamped steel pillow block bearings? Do they have a little strip of rubber around the bearing?
  11. L

Bearkat

Hello everyone, long time lurker/reader first time poster. I bought this Bearkat yesterday. Pretty complete minus seat engine and the torque converter driven shaft. Does any have anymore info on these? Maybe a picture of the missing shaft? Thanks Leadfoot