Recent content by MadTownsFinest

1. MadTownsFinest

Fox Thunderbolt

Blue and red was on the frame and the forks it was white, blue, red. kinda weird but hopefully will be ready to paint here in the next couple days!:thumbsup:
  2. MadTownsFinest

What's a Good Off Road Mini Bike

Supernova-Hey man, if you happen to stumble upon another baja warrior/heat im looking for another! actually my brother and buddy are but id figure id keep my eyes open. Thanks!
  3. MadTownsFinest

You dont squat down at all actually... and as far as getting your bang for your buck, that warrior would smash any phantom off roading.:thumbsup: Korndog- Thanks!
  4. MadTownsFinest

Mini Bike Throttle Assembly?

VINTAGE PARTS & HOFFCO/COMET Certified Parts Corporation has Your Parts Cart for WetBikes, SurfJets, ATV's, PWC's, Mini-Bikes, Go-Karts, RV's, UTV's and Snowmobiles! OEM, aftermarket, and hard to find parts for click under mini bike, then throttle assembly. Or OldMiniBikes.com - Discount &...
  5. MadTownsFinest

Yes, the baja warrior or heat is the way to go!! I have a warrior and keep it at my buddys farm 5 minutes away and I tell ya what, it eats up the off road stuff and even more fun on wet tall grass. Only time ive had it go doing some off roading was when a cut corn stalk jammed through the clutch...
  6. MadTownsFinest

Fox Thunderbolt

So I ended up grabbing a black and decker :grind: and went to work. Id say I got about %70 done and the rest is small stuff im gonna hit with my friends craftsman drill and wire brush.:thumbsup: Sorry for the crappy pic.
  7. MadTownsFinest

Fox Thunderbolt

Nice looking Thunderbolts delray! No I havent, im pretty sure I know the place your talking about just havent been back to the west side recently. Also, where did you score those exhausts you got on your Thunderbolts? Thanks!:thumbsup:
  8. MadTownsFinest

Fox Thunderbolt

HS50, still gotta do a couple things to it but should be ready to roll soon.:thumbsup: Pretty sure im gonna just :grind: the frame out soon and get it ready for paint. Ill try and keep it updated.:scooter:
  9. MadTownsFinest

Fox Thunderbolt

more pics
  10. MadTownsFinest

Fox Thunderbolt

So I figured I'd make a thread about my Fox Thunderbolt project bike and try to make it a step by step process. First I tore the frame pretty much apart, still have a few things left on it for now since I havent decided whether to sandblast or metal scrub brush it. Since I havent made my mind up...
  11. MadTownsFinest

Dealings w/ebayer XXXBREW

wow, somebody else also dealt with this jerk.... I was looking to buy an HS40 from him and well he was selling the carb off the same engine separately.. kinda lame if you ask me but I offered him a more then fair deal on the engine and carb since no one had bid on it and well lets just say the...
  12. MadTownsFinest

HS50, Good Deal?!?

Delray-$25 for everything in the pic? Also, will I need the slanted intake manifold? Thanks!:thumbsup:
  13. MadTownsFinest

HS50, Good Deal?!?

Well I found an air filter and slanted intake just want to make sure they are the right ones before I buy them. #730164T AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY, 1970-75 and the intake #33301T SLANTED INTAKE MANIFOLD Also, I took a pic of the intake thats on there right now wasnt sure if it will work or not. And...
  14. MadTownsFinest

HS50, Good Deal?!?

Well just bought that throttle assy. off ebay, so I checked that off the list. Now I need an air filter and slanted intake. Could anyone help my score some links to them or where I could purchase them at? Thanks!:doah:
  15. MadTownsFinest

HS50, Good Deal?!?

I need to get an air filter too? also the shaft on the motor is 3/4 do I need the 12 or 13 tooth clutch? or does it even matter? Thanks!