Recent content by Magnetic

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. Magnetic

79cc predator need more power

Gx series is manufactured in 3 factories and one is in China. The others Japan and Thailand. GC series US and Italy.
  2. Magnetic

Bonanza chain guard

Now I know ! Thank You Ed! and everyone else. Happy Thanksgiving everyone, stay safe! Cheers!
  3. Magnetic

Bonanza chain guard

Thanks Canuk ! That's the guy i bought mine from. His handle on ebay was dinowashisnamo. I didn't know if he was the maker or just a seller. Getting closer ! Thanks guys !
  4. Magnetic

Bonanza chain guard

Thanks but I don't think Dave made these. Dave's were identical to the factory guards. See the finger welds on the backside? Dave's wasn't made like that. They were made in California i believe but not by Mr. Miller . I have one and I'm trying to find out the history behind it. Cheers! Mark
  5. Magnetic

Bonanza chain guard

Does anyone know who made this guard ? Thank you ! Cheers ! Bonanza chrome chain guard | OldMiniBikes.com
  6. Magnetic

Dave Miller Gas Tank

SOLD ! Thanks OldMiniBikes!
  7. Magnetic

Dave Miller Gas Tank

Bump...
  8. Magnetic

Simplex Spitfire

Original chrome= Even better!! Cheers man ! Look forward to seeing it finished.
  9. Magnetic

Simplex Spitfire

That's going to be a nice Rupp John !! Beautiful Chrome!
  10. Magnetic

RIP Dill

Sorry to read about this Strigoi. Losing a pet is like losing one of your kids! When my last dog passed i couldn't work for two weeks and it still tears me up. Dill has crossed that Rainbow Bridge and is having the time of his life with all the other dogs that have gone. They say there are no...
  11. Magnetic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Taco Loco Joe

Happy Birthday Taco Joe! This buds for you !! ;)o_O
  12. Magnetic

Bonanza Motocross?

Honesty goes a long way in my book ! I'm a professional grower, there's nothing about a Cannabis plant I don't know. Ok, back to mini bikes, Cheers !!
  13. Magnetic

Bonanza Motocross?

Is that your Cannabis plant in the background of the first pic? lol! Nice !! Bike too !
  14. Magnetic

DB30 Make-Over

Nice job on that Mcpower!! I like it ! :scooter:
  15. Magnetic

Go Power rims sprocket setup help

I agree! This forum needs a seller rating sticky thread. That way we know who to steer clear of. Cheers!