Recent content by massacre

1. massacre

The Gray Goat Garage at 8pm tonight!

Another great episode! BTW Eric, Born to be Wild is by Steppenwolf, not Deep Purple lol
  2. massacre

a few more too good to be true ebay listins?

The email sucks for sure. I get about the same amt of spam every day.
  3. massacre

The Gray Goat Garage at 8pm tonight!

I think if you are not on FB, you can’t watch it live But you can watch it later
  4. massacre

Fuel Line

I received a carb in the mail, it came with some fuel line, so I used it. It didn’t last long at all, kept drying out and breaking off. Kept cutting it shorter. Even my see through line that I use for my methanol drag bike lasts longer. Just a word to the wise. I got some proper Gates 1/4” fuel...
  5. massacre

Same here. I even messaged them and asked to cancel the order but no response. Not sure what the outcome will be, if I end up with the motor that will go into my Skat chassis. If motor doesn’t show up, I may have to sell the Skat because the frame is very short, originally came with a 2...
  6. massacre

So has anyone actually received their engine yet?
  7. massacre

Grinding a Tecumseh Cam

Is it er70s-2? Or er70s-6? Thanks All steel filler rod comes copper coated.
  8. massacre

Grinding a Tecumseh Cam

That’s such an awesome idea! Kinda reminds me of how they would use something similar to make wooden rifle stocks. They would use 1 stock as a pattern and the lathe would follow it and make an exact copy. And you did it on the cheap which is also great. I like the belt sander, I really need to...
  9. massacre

Thoughts From The Experts: Tecumseh H35 Power Sport - What To Do With It?

I am def not an expert either so me too lol
  10. massacre

Thoughts From The Experts: Tecumseh H35 Power Sport - What To Do With It?

I have an H35 similar vintage. I plan on getting it running. It ran years ago but not too well. It’s a non points engine, the only Tecumseh in the fleet that is non points lol. I’ll prob put it on a small frame and give it to my cousin’s kid.
  11. massacre

The Impaler

Aluminum is very susceptible to cracking from vibration, otherwise i would have already built an aluminum frame for my drag bike. Crazy build though very impressive in a multitude of ways
  12. massacre

Flywheel magnets

is this steel or aluminum?
  13. massacre

Grinding a Tecumseh Cam

What type of filler rod did you use? Thanks
  14. massacre

Built a mini bike my Daughter and myself and posted it on YouTube.

Enjoyed the vid thanks for posting! Watch out for that tree lol
  15. massacre

Prototype 2x2 Bonham Tote Gote

Not my style but that’s cool that you dig it