Recent content by massacre

1. massacre

OMB avatar's and name ID

Any more pics of it? ‘33 and ‘40-‘41 are my favorite years. I like Henry Js too
  2. massacre

Happy Birthday "Ond"

Happy Birthday!
  3. massacre

hs50 Taylor muffler.

Again, I am only responding to this to show you how this works. Same as the other thread you started
  4. massacre

hs50 Taylor muffler.

I am only responding to this to show you how this works. I am not looking for a muffler nor do have any idea where to find one
  5. massacre

diaphragm carb for sale

Any idea what it fits? Thanks
  6. massacre

help.

Yeah, your posts will not show up under “new posts” until someone else responds. If you don’t see it under “new posts”, then you are the last person to respond to the thread Hope this helps To see th thread you will have to go to the section that you started the post in, or go to “your content”...
  7. massacre

I’m looking for a mini bike engine

If it were me I would get an HS50 and swap all your Hs40 stuff over to it.
  8. massacre

Big 32/28mm Valve Head

There is also flow at low lift and hi lift, cam duration can help with that
  9. massacre

Big 32/28mm Valve Head

That doesn’t look typical to me Looks specialized
  10. massacre

Big 32/28mm Valve Head

That’s interesting I’m close to Hyde park MA but have not heard about this yet. Then again I don’t run clone or predator engines
  11. massacre

Phil1958...

Get well soon!
  12. massacre

Rupp brake switch or what ever. 1970's

Was going to say I thought they had these on BWS? I was going to buy those for my MTD when I put brake light on it. But went another direction
  13. massacre

OMB avatar's and name ID

Only problem with using real names is sooner or later someone will have the same name.
  14. massacre

Adjustable carburetor for predator 212???

Because pics in links are not always 100% correct. Lots of times they even say it- “actual item may be different than the picture”
  15. massacre

OMB avatar's and name ID

My user name is massacre because I am from Massachusetts