Recent content by Michaelrice520

1. M

Baja mini bike

Baja mini bike frame, gusset frame. New go powersports front suspension with new handle bars grips and hydraulic brake. New seat and anodized fuel tank. Juggernaut torq converter as well as a new clutch. Two sprockets, 2 chains, new motor plate. Two seats of wheels and tires, brand new street...
  2. M

Doodle bug $500

I also have a new clone arc flywheel in the box new stock length arc rod hot cam stainless valves for hemi head and 2 sets of valve springs. Could make a package deal if anyone’s interested
  3. M

Doodle bug $500

Sorry $500 and I’m in Proctorville Ohio
  4. M

Doodle bug $500

Doodle bug frame is the only used piece on the bike, older frame a little beat up but nothing major.. brand new tires new grips, hydraulic brake new throttle new sprocket, juggernaut tav, mikunie carb billet rod billet flywheel stainless lifters stainless valves really fun just need room in the...
  5. M

My first doodle bug build

Bought an otherwise stock doodlebug to mess around with. Ended up starting with a ducar block, .20 arp rod, dyno 275 cam, billet lifters, stainless valves, chromoly pushrods, 26 pound valve springs, mikuni 26 carb, juggernaut tav billet fly wheel.. she’s a blast!
  6. M

Murray Track 2 Wheel Bearing size?

I know this is an old thread, rather than make a new one has anyone been able to find a replacement bearing for these wheels?
  7. M

Looking for Baja doodle bug around ohio

Like the title says looking for a rolling doodle bug, no motor or any of that needed..
  8. M

Murray Track 2 worth $100?

I know this is a several year old thread but instead of starting a new one I has a question about the front forks on the Murray track 2.. has anybody tried swapping the front fork kit from go power sports?
  9. M

Murray track 2 wheels and tires?

Center of axle to the top plate is 21 3/4 the one from go power sports is 19 inches.. I’m kind of thinking the Murray may have a little longer rake I just hate spend money on something I don’t know if it would work or not.
  10. M

That looks killer I was wanting to go with a meaty itp hole shots front or back or the Carlisle snow hog.. I’m running into an issue with the front fork.. I was gonna order the mega Moto ones from go power sports but those are almost 3 inches shorter than the ones on my Murray.. I don’t know if...
  11. M

Mega Moto suspension forks now available for $80

The Measurement says it’s 19inches from middle of the axle to the top of the plate, my Murray track 2 forks are right at 21 3/4. Is there anything I can do to compensate the difference would really like to use three forks.
  12. M

Has anyone put a wider taller tire on the back? I’m gonna go with different forks up front to accommodate a bigger wheel.
  13. M

Hey guys new member here just now starting to get into the mini bike hobby here.. I have a question before I make my first purchase I really like the Murray track 2 bikes an have found a couple in my area. I’m curious on how much space they have between the forks because I was wanting to run...