Murray track 2 wheels and tires?

Hey guys new member here just now starting to get into the mini bike hobby here.. I have a question before I make my first purchase I really like the Murray track 2 bikes an have found a couple in my area. I’m curious on how much space they have between the forks because I was wanting to run like a itp holeshot tire and was wondering if there was enough room? Any input would help thanks.

Has anyone put a wider taller tire on the back? I’m gonna go with different forks up front to accommodate a bigger wheel.
Deff do able bro...just gotta go and switch the whole rear set up to accommodate a live axle...Yu can run real meaty slick tire in the rear...I plan on doing that with my drag MANCO THUNDERBIRD...INPUT GUYS ON MY BUILD...GOT THIS PREDATOR 212 AT ABOUT 17HP...ITS ALOT DONE TO IT AND I'M NOT SATISFIED WITH IT UNTIL ITS IN THE 100MPH RANGE...HAS 10 INCH RIMS AND TIRES JUST ARENT ON IN THE PICS PROVED IMG950610.jpg IMG_20191024_031612054.jpg

That looks killer I was wanting to go with a meaty itp hole shots front or back or the Carlisle snow hog.. I’m running into an issue with the front fork.. I was gonna order the mega Moto ones from go power sports but those are almost 3 inches shorter than the ones on my Murray.. I don’t know if it would make look funky or not it sits pretty level stock.

That looks killer I was wanting to go with a meaty itp hole shots front or back or the Carlisle snow hog.. I’m running into an issue with the front fork.. I was gonna order the mega Moto ones from go power sports but those are almost 3 inches shorter than the ones on my Murray.. I don’t know if it would make look funky or not it sits pretty level stock.
Yea bro makes sense buddy...I'd say it would for sure offset it..that has me curious too...what size are the ones Yu have on there currently

Center of axle to the top plate is 21 3/4 the one from go power sports is 19 inches.. I’m kind of thinking the Murray may have a little longer rake I just hate spend money on something I don’t know if it would work or not.

Center of axle to the top plate is 21 3/4 the one from go power sports is 19 inches.. I’m kind of thinking the Murray may have a little longer rake I just hate spend money on something I don’t know if it would work or not.
Yea I get it man...plus side is they do offer a return policy...but honestly I think it'll work...3 inches is a deal breaker but for rims and tires Yu can get away with it...I think Yu can get away with it bro...worst comes to worst call down there to go powersports they are geniuses when it comes to information about anything minibike