Recent content by MIModMini528

1. M

Big H.P small block

I'm not playing games with anyone. You guys made a mockery of my post. If you didn't have "time for games" or were serious about making a purchase you would have called me or text me and got the answer to your question ASAP and you wouldn't be wasting your time on a minibike forum classified add...
  2. M

Big H.P small block

I'll gladly text the block # to whoever wants it or better yet call me and I'll give it to you. I will also try to get a picture of everything uploaded to my computer for all the picture collectors. I'm a very reasonable person and have bought and sold thousands of dollars in snowmobile and jet...
  3. M

Big H.P small block

Still for sale, all brand new. Willing to make a deal make me a reasonable offer not going to use it sold my chassis.
  4. M

Big H.P small block

Dean, sorry the heads were never bolted to a flow bench so I can't provide numbers for you. One was cut for pump gas, one for race fuel. The block is a lifan. Should make a realistic 16-18h.p....maybe 20? If you have any other questions feel free to call me my number is posted. I do realise...
  5. M

Big H.P small block

Michael, I appreciate your concern. However, anyone that doesn't know what these parts look like probably shouldn't be buying this engine package. I could understand if this was a complete bike for sale with no pics but all blocks, cyl heads, cam shafts , valves, 24mm flat slides, billet...
  6. M

Big H.P small block

To the top
  7. M

Big H.P small block

It's all brand new guys. None of this stuff has even been assembled in a motor befor. If anyone needs to see what brand new small block parts look like text me @ the number I posted above, thanks. -Ryan
  8. M

Big H.P small block

Bump
  9. M

Big H.P small block

Comes with all gaskets and high grade hardware and a qt of oil. Everything you'll need to build it.
  10. M

Big H.P small block

I've got everything here for a VERY stout small block. Everything I'm going to list is brand new, never used, never run. It will come with a pump gas set up and a race fuel set up (2 cyl heads). Will also come with 2 different Valve spring set ups and 2 Different sets of rockers. There's 2 ways...
  11. M

CCS Charger rolling chassis in MI

Well if I'm only allowed "1 bump per week" then why did you give me a free second bump in the same week I bumped it?? What are you the mini bike forum police? If your not interested in someones stuff why do you even post in they're threads?? Also it clearly says text me for pics.....:shrug...
  12. M

Nice complete roller ready for your engine
  13. M

The 14cc head has new 18lb springs, new rockers, freshly lapped valves and will come with a rejetted stock carb that has an air filter and adapter bolted to it.
  14. M

I've got a CCS charger rolling chassis for sale. Has 8" azusa spinner style front rim with street tire, 6" rear with street tire. Will come with grips, throttle and cable, complete band brake, 2 ruttman chopper style gas tanks, has almost new lil indian re-pop seat on it, aluminum catch can...
  15. M

Bonanza for sale S.E MI

Bike is sold.