CCS Charger rolling chassis in MI

I've got a CCS charger rolling chassis for sale. Has 8" azusa spinner style front rim with street tire, 6" rear with street tire. Will come with grips, throttle and cable, complete band brake, 2 ruttman chopper style gas tanks, has almost new lil indian re-pop seat on it, aluminum catch can, rear 60T sprocket, chain, an extra set of tires and 1 extra Azusa tri star rim. The frame and forks have been blasted but not painted.

For the right price I'll also include a .20 over arc billet rod, a 14cc head complete ready to go, a genuine Honda gx200 flywheel and a Dyna mod 2 cam. The cam, rod and flywheel are all brand new never run. I'll also include any other parts I've got laying around (stock carbs, stock cams, valves, rockers etc)

I'm located in South east Michigan and WILL NOT SHIP. Pick it up or meet me in metro Detroit. I've got quite a bit of money into this chassis DON'T waste my time with unrealistic offers.

You cant hardly find a CCS Charger let alone build a complete ready to go rolling chassis this cheap. All you need is an engine and clutch.

The price is $400 with all the parts listed above. If you don't want the parts I'll take $300.

Call or text for pics 734-807-1387 thanks -Ryan

The 14cc head has new 18lb springs, new rockers, freshly lapped valves and will come with a rejetted stock carb that has an air filter and adapter bolted to it.

Well if I'm only allowed "1 bump per week" then why did you give me a free second bump in the same week I bumped it?? What are you the mini bike forum police? If your not interested in someones stuff why do you even post in they're threads?? Also it clearly says text me for pics.....:shrug:

It's all SOLD anyways.