Recent content by Minibike Mogul

1. M

Predator smoking on start-up

I checked the spark plug after letting the engine sit overnight and there definitely was some oil residue on it. I will try turning the choke back on once the engine is hot to see if the smoke comes back. Again, thanks a lot for the help!
  2. M

Do you think this could be a warped exhaust valve? I have been running a very short header (2 inch) while waiting to get a new one. I will also try disconnecting the breather tube. Thanks a lot!:thumbsup:
  3. M

The engine is about 4 months old and i have probably run it for less than 20 hours. I am guessing it would be rings maybe?, but as i was saying the smoke goes away when i turn the choke off (when the engine gets hot). On start-up, there is quite a lot of smoke. :confused:
  4. M

Hi everyone! My predator 212cc engine has been smoking (white) on start-up since the last few days. (It goes away when i turn the choke off). I was wondering if this was dangerous or just what is going on with the engine. Other than that it runs just fine. Thanks in advance!:laugh: